Repair center experience

Discus and support Repair center experience in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wanted to start a discussion regarding the repair service through Microsoft. I sent a Xbox elite series 2 controller in for repair for the trigger... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shogunroman, Jan 26, 2024.

1. Shogunroman
    Shogunroman Guest

Repair center experience

I wanted to start a discussion regarding the repair service through Microsoft.

I sent a Xbox elite series 2 controller in for repair for the trigger on the right side not working properly.

I sent it for repairs, and when I received it back, it was not fixed.

The same issue remains in the right trigger, and the only thing that is different as I received the controller back dirty.

My repair order on my Microsoft account was deleted by Microsoft so I could not see any information on the status of the repair or the outcome of the repair.

Microsoft simply closed my repair order and sent me back a controller without repairing it.

I paid for the extended warranty and I’m at this point noticing that it’s not even worth it.

I wanted to start a discussion about this issue and see if other people have had any similar experiences to their items being sent in for repair and not getting fixed and being sent back in the same condition.

:)

Shogunroman, Jan 26, 2024
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

broken power cord

In my recent experience with console services the original console is no longer supported at the repair center and do not have spare parts anymore
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Repair center

you would think that, there is some repairs done in Ireland and my company also does warranty and insurance repairs on them, validated by microsoft too.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Repair center

No, there isn't one near Nuneaton. The closest is Germany. You would have to set up a repair order.
  5. Christian Quinto Win User

Repair center

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Before you send it over for repairs, Can you try some simple troubleshooting steps?

Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One X, and Xbox One S have an internal power supply that works in all regions worldwide. If your console won't turn on, it may simply need a power reset. Often, power issues are due to the power supply resetting after a power surge.

To reset the internal power supply, follow these steps:

Unplug the power cord from the console.

Wait 10 seconds.

Plug the cord back into the console, and then press the Xbox button  on the front of the console.

If the console turns on, the internal power reset worked. Do this step if the problem happens again.

if it still doesn't turn on, try this one:

Check that the wall outlet you’re using is working with other devices.

Check that the power cable is firmly connected to the wall outlet and to your console.

Ensure that you're using the power cable which came with your console and that it's the correct cable for your region.

If your console still will not turn on, it needs to be serviced. To request service, sign in to Device Service and Repair with your Microsoft account and submit a service order.

There should be plenty of repair centers in Nuneaton however it is recommended to have your console serviced through Microsoft Service centers.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Repair center

Please refrain from creating duplcate threads. If the answers given in your original thread are not what you're looking for, you'll want to add more information.
Thema:

Repair center experience

1. Repair center experience - Similar Threads - Repair center experience

2. How can i dispute a repair center decision?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i dispute a repair center decision?: Hello,ive sent my elite series 2 controller to repair center after a year of good service because the (A) button and left trigger stop were not working right anymore. Today i got an email stating...
  3. How do I get in touch with the repair center, my controller was recently repaired and when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get in touch with the repair center, my controller was recently repaired and when...: My controller was recently returned from the repair center and when it arrived the package was damaged and the controller was broken, the grip was falling off on the left side of the controller...
  4. How long will it take for the repair order to show that it has arrived at the service center?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long will it take for the repair order to show that it has arrived at the service center?: Hi, I started my service order on July 18th and sent it in with the shipping label on the 20th. Is there a way for me to track it through USPS to make sure it arrived properly or will the page...
  5. Repair center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair center: Hi all, Is there an xbox repair centre near Nuneaton as my xbox won't power on? f1e280d9-df5d-49f5-833f-7c8996ef463a
  6. The 2-year warranty expired after a successful repair at the service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    The 2-year warranty expired after a successful repair at the service center: Hi, I bought a new Xbox S 12.2022. After two months it broke down so I sent it to the service center under warranty. They accepted the warranty repair, fixed it and sent it back. The console...
  7. How do I contact the Xbox repair service center, recently sent my Xbox for repair with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact the Xbox repair service center, recently sent my Xbox for repair with...: Just like many of my fellow gamers I sent my console to get fix with all the originals contents in the box, I was supposed to receive an additional email with instructions. Sadly I found it in my...
  8. Questions about Xbox Series X repairs sent to the repair center in El Paso, Texas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions about Xbox Series X repairs sent to the repair center in El Paso, Texas: Hello. I sent my Series X in for repair. I checked the status a little while ago and it shows that a shipping label has been created for the return of my original console. I'm assuming it's my...
  9. Repair center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair center: Xbox repair center in Bangladesh 6637e207-5d3e-403c-8a44-897fecb46caf
  10. XBOX Not Working After Service Center Repair ID [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Not Working After Service Center Repair ID [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Hello, My XBOX One X recently failed to start. It would not power on so I sent it to the Microsoft service center. Almost $300 later an XBOX was returned to me (order [Mod Removed - Personal...