Repair and services question

Discus and support Repair and services question in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When you send a product like a controller in for repair with its controller box does Microsoft return back the controller in the box you sent it in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheRealGTZ, May 29, 2024.

1. TheRealGTZ
    TheRealGTZ Guest

When you send a product like a controller in for repair with its controller box does Microsoft return back the controller in the box you sent it in with? Just asking because I'm sending out my controller for repair in its original controller box that I like to keep as a collective item I love keeping controller boxes that I buy and don't wanna send it out to only receive the controller but not it's box once repaired.

:)

TheRealGTZ, May 29, 2024
  2. bowski477 Win User

Service Repair Question

3. Smwutches Win User

Anything you send in with the controller is not guaranteed to come back. That includes the box.
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Repair Service Question

Hey Quinn -

That's not something we have any information on. You'll want to keep working with phone/chat support regarding your warranty situation. They'll be in the best position to keep you apprised of the goings on.

Do let us know if you have any other support related questions though. :)
  5. dpoet Win User

Service Repair Question

I was given a months free live when my 360 went back for disc drive repair. mine was out of warranty, the price for repair covered transit both ways, and I was sent a label by email to print and put on package. I doubt you will get any response on here from
    MS as previous poster said. I would send two packages if I had two seperate numbers.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Service Repair Question

You won`t get an answer from microsoft here.

I also doubt very much that you will be given some gold time just for sending items in for repair.
Thema:

1. Repair and services question - Similar Threads - Repair services question

2. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Service repair is missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service repair is missing: I bought an elite custom controller for my son for Christmas. It was faulty. I returned in the normal way using a mailing label supplied by MS. It was received and I could track its progress in my...
  5. Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox: It wont let me enter a valid number, I have tried multiple real numbers and they all say that it is not a valid number ef8b7693-67af-41a6-bd25-61aebb38476e
  6. how to know shipping address for sending device for Service & Repair ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to know shipping address for sending device for Service & Repair ?: I am trying to send my console for "Device Service & Repair" but on the screen, what shipping address I shall enter ? 24f09303-b82d-4a7b-b2fd-a839aaf35065
  7. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...: Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start order [img] I have put in that the left...
  8. No services options available for Xbox Series S repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No services options available for Xbox Series S repair.: I am from the Philippines and I am trying to have my XSS that suddenly won’t turn on repaired. I tried to put in an order request but it said that no service options are available. What should I...
  9. Xbox repair service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox repair service: [img] So i tried to receive a shipping label, i have added a payment method but microsoft canceled my order ef66d1e8-8960-474a-a7f8-d4c2161c26b7
  10. Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form: My Xbox controller has drift issues and is in warranty. I have selected "Start order" to return the item, however cannot get passed "Select shipping address to see available service options"...