Renewed live gold automatically now not working

Discus and support Renewed live gold automatically now not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my first monthly renewal was processed on the 15th but it hasn't worked since. It asks me to get gold then when I click through it tells me I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by madchew beserk, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Renewed live gold automatically now not working

Hi,

my first monthly renewal was processed on the 15th but it hasn't worked since. It asks me to get gold then when I click through it tells me I have gold then doesn't work.

can I please get some advice on this?

thanks

M

:)

madchew beserk, Feb 16, 2014
  2. No Pay, but I have Gold subscription

I have an Xbox Live Gold 3 Months, this subscription will be automatically renewed, even if the credit card no money. Now I put the money on the credit card, but I still have not paid, even though I have paid the subscription Gold working. What should I
    do? I go against sanctions or something? The money is there but Microsoft did not take them.

SpartanEliteITA, Feb 16, 2014
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Turn off auto renewal or cancel Xbox LIVE membership

How to turn off auto renewal

It is recommended that you cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership using the option of turning off automatic renewal. If auto renewal is "off", your membership will expire at the end of its current term.

Steps to follow:

1) If you are not already signed in, click Sign In at the upper right hand corner and sign in using your Microsoft account.

2) Proceed to My Account.

3) Click Change next to automatic renewal. Change the setting to OFF

You will be able to continue enjoying all the benefits of Xbox LIVE Gold Membership until your paid membership time expires.

Note:

If you want to cancel or disable your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership immediately, you should contact Xbox support. Use the Request a Call from Support option on the official Xbox Contact Us page. Your account cannot be canceled through chat or email.

If you disable your account immediately, you will lose the time remaining on your membership subscription.

If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and you want to cancel before the end of the 2 years, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and other applicable taxes. Once the two-year agreement period is over, your account will not be renewed automatically.

You can cancel the 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract using the option of self-cancel your subscription on Xbox.com

xboxfelix, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Renewed live gold automatically now not working

Hello,

I am sorry you are having this problem with your gold, I would clear you catch on the system by holding the power button for 5-10 sec. then restarting it and signing back in. If that does not fix the problem Please visit:
    account.xbox.com/.../Manage . You can also Visit:

commerce.microsoft.com/.../Subscription
    . On your Xbox One you can go through the setting and subscriptions to buy gold from there.

Thank you!

Alliance United, Feb 17, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Renewed live gold automatically now not working