renewed gold membership for 360 one week ago, but can't transfer it to my new xbox one . ...

Discus and support renewed gold membership for 360 one week ago, but can't transfer it to my new xbox one . ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; renewed gold membership a week ago for 360 , but can't transfer it to my new xbox one. signed in and put gamertag in. but keeps saying gamertag... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by longsiderhazza1, Dec 30, 2015.

1. renewed gold membership for 360 one week ago, but can't transfer it to my new xbox one . ...

renewed gold membership a week ago for 360 , but can't transfer it to my new xbox one. signed in and put gamertag in. but keeps saying gamertag already exists. thank

:)

longsiderhazza1, Dec 30, 2015
  2. bonnie227
    bonnie227 Guest
    gold membership

recently renewed gold membership for xbox 360 , just went and bought xbox one , does membership transfer over automatic ? using same account

bonnie227, Dec 30, 2015
  3. ZAJAXZ
    ZAJAXZ Guest
    Tenure Gone After Renewal

Yeah, my gold was renewed 3 weeks ago. It appears on Xbox One, my tenure, but it's gone from my 360 profile. Has been for 3 weeks.

ZAJAXZ, Dec 30, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

renewed gold membership for 360 one week ago, but can't transfer it to my new xbox one . ...

Are you trying to sign in to your One are are you actually trying to set up an account? From what you are saying it appears the latter. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 30, 2015
  5. not sure, trying to use the £39;99 gold membership one the new xbox one , do I need a new account, ??? already have one for 360.

6. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    No you don't need a new account. If you have a gold account that you are using on the 360 all you need to do is sign in on the One using the same credentials and you should have your gold account.

FYI, you are showing silver in the forums. Are you using the same login information here that you are using on your 360?

{Parity}, Dec 30, 2015
  7. same login. but on 360 it shows my gold membership runs out 23/12/16

8. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

That definitely means you have a year on you Live membership. Try logging out of the One and logging back in.

FYI, You are showing silver in the forums. Are you using the same login credentials that you use for the 360?

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
  9. ZAJAXZ Win User

Tenure Gone After Renewal

Yeah, my gold was renewed 3 weeks ago. It appears on Xbox One, my tenure, but it's gone from my 360 profile. Has been for 3 weeks.
  10. TDU Stylez Win User

Just a few simple questions on considering buying the one?

Your Account will transfer to the Xbox One this will include your achievement, xbl gold membership so there is no need to worry about getting a new Xbox Live Gold Membership for the Xbox One because it will work still on the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One
  11. MarqueeMarcc Win User

Xbox Live not working on Xbox One.

I need help also my gold membership just renewed and it says I don't have it on my xbox one I can't access xbox music or any of my apps that require gold membership
  12. longsiderhazza1 Win User

renewed gold membership for 360 one week ago, but can't transfer it to my new xbox one . thanks.

same login. but on 360 it shows my gold membership runs out 23/12/16
  13. {Parity} Win User

renewed gold membership for 360 one week ago, but can't transfer it to my new xbox one . thanks.

No you don't need a new account. If you have a gold account that you are using on the 360 all you need to do is sign in on the One using the same credentials and you should have your gold account.

FYI, you are showing silver in the forums. Are you using the same login information here that you are using on your 360?
Thema:

1. renewed gold membership for 360 one week ago, but can't transfer it to my new xbox one . ... - Similar Threads - renewed gold membership

2. Gold Membership Painful to Renew

in XboX Insiders
    Gold Membership Painful to Renew: I'm trying to extend my subscription and I keep getting looped back to the same page, maybe this is just with the new update but never used to bounce back and forth between settings, browser, and...
  3. why cant i renew my gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why cant i renew my gold membership: why cant I renew my gold membership 68d95881-b401-4d17-a611-c27a414a87c3
  4. not able to renew xbox live gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    not able to renew xbox live gold membership: Microsoft won't let me renew my xbox live gold membership I've tried just about everything I could think of and still I get the same messages (it isn't working contact your bank for more info) or...
  5. Offered free EA access for 1 month when i renew my gold membership.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Offered free EA access for 1 month when i renew my gold membership.: On my dashboard i was offered free EA access for 1 month when i renew my gold membership. I renewed my membership and i haven't received my EA access code yet even though the money has been taken...
  6. I can not renew my xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not renew my xbox live gold membership: I hope you can help me with my renewal of xbox live I can not buy games either my card has credit but every time I try to buy the renewal it asks me to go to microsoft support...
  7. Can't renew gold membership, any idea how to fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew gold membership, any idea how to fix this?: I’m having issues subscribing to the Xbox live gold membership. When I tried on my Xbox to renew it I was told that my payment method was rejected, even though I know for a fact that my bank...
  8. Can't Renew Gold Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Renew Gold Membership: Receive the error code below when I attempt to renew my Gold membership. Tried to purchase on my console as well as redeem code....nothing has worked for over a week. XBOS-3013...
  9. Can't renew gold membership?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew gold membership?: [img] I have purchased a code off of the official Xbox website for a 12 month Xbox live gold membership. Every time I try to redeem the code I am brought to a screen saying "Try that again....
  10. Cant Renew gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Renew gold membership: hello all i am trying to renew my gold membership via my xbox one but it keeps saying something happened on our end. waiting a bit mighht hhelp, i have been trying for a couple of weeks now and it...