Renewal xbox x

Discus and support Renewal xbox x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox s renewal plan for xbox x? 2e3510ee-6eaa-4a90-88f3-5a1cb5bed105 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chaneques, Oct 9, 2017.

1. chaneques
    chaneques Guest

Renewal xbox x

xbox s renewal plan for xbox x?

:)

chaneques, Oct 9, 2017
  2. elyable
    elyable Guest
    EA Access question!

That's stupid! They could just send you a message saying your subscription is running out in X days renew or it will stop...

elyable, Oct 9, 2017
  3. jerzeyguy201
    jerzeyguy201 Guest
    EA Access question!

jerzeyguy201, Oct 9, 2017
  4. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

Renewal xbox x

Are you talking about a trade-in? If so, I don't think MS themselves are offering one, but some game stores will. You'd just have to do a web search to find info for stores local to you.

If that's not what you're talking about, then please post a bit more info.

SigmaTheDJ, Oct 9, 2017
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Renewal xbox x

Are you talking about a trade-in? If so, I don't think MS themselves are offering one, but some game stores will. You'd just have to do a web search to find info for stores local to you.

If that's not what you're talking about, then please post a bit more info.
  6. Reifel Tower Win User

Xbox All Access vs Monthly Auto Renewal - what to do in this situation?

Just purchased xbox series x with all access - if my current game pass subscritpion is automatically renewed each month - do i
    need to turn off auto renewal or will it auto renew when the two years are up (you get 2 years of gamepass with all access).
  7. THA BAMB00ZLER Win User

Xbox payment

If you disable the auto renew you should be fine like X MiXtuRE X said
  8. فيصل المال Win User

payment issues

Hi my friend Ifixed the issue by canceling the old subscription and renewing it.

I’m using xbox x series.

Thanks for your support brother.
  9. sevendead Win User

Bad Policy

They don't mug you on XBL. They tell you when you purchase XBL that it will auto-renew. They also send multiple emails (I got three before my account renewed in December) that your account will auto-renew on Date X.
Thema:

Renewal xbox x

1. Renewal xbox x - Similar Threads - Renewal

2. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3
  3. DayZ won’t play after renewing GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DayZ won’t play after renewing GamePass: My GamePass expired Jan 5 2024. Jan 10 I bought DayZ (for Livonia) and a 6 month subscription to GamePass Ultimate. Now when I try to log onto any server it takes me to a GamePass screen and says...
  4. Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.: I have an Xbox 1s, and when I try to put in my Star Wars Battlefront game disc to play multiplayer it says "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...
  5. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  6. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...
  7. Can't renew gamepass. Wrong country of orgin.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't renew gamepass. Wrong country of orgin.: I can't renew my gamepass because the system won't accept my postal code and country of origin. I'm in the US but they have me locked into the UK and won't let me change that....
  8. Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...: It's really annoying me and I need some help 7ee02beb-8193-489b-b6a5-5df52cbcdc9f
  9. my Xbox ultimate needed to be renewed, so I renewed it. it still won't let me play online...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox ultimate needed to be renewed, so I renewed it. it still won't let me play online...: Xbox ultimate not letting me play online 56fc6e64-b842-4deb-a94e-115cf6c2fd21
  10. Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...: So for whatever reason, I try to launch Minecraft, but it come up with this message, however, I have not subscribed for anything a7588e2d-599c-4947-99be-d13f170ab6cf