Removing the #numbers after my gamertag

Discus and support Removing the #numbers after my gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there anyway I can remove the #number after my gamer tag? I really wish I could just show my name and not the numbers beside them.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jackson_Zhu, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Jackson_Zhu
    Jackson_Zhu Guest

Is there anyway I can remove the #number after my gamer tag? I really wish I could just show my name and not the numbers beside them.

:)

Jackson_Zhu, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to change your gamertag to a tag that nobody else is using.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Question for Usernames and Display Tags on MCC for PC

if the numbers come after a # in your gamertag, that is because of the new gamertag system the # followed by numbers allows multiple people to have the same gamertag. As far as I am aware they do plan to remove the numbers and # from display (I could be
    wrong) I also don't believe you can choose the numbers after the #
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

My gamertag is unique but it has Hashtags

Any gamertag made after a certain date has numbers. This is not changeable or removeable
  5. Smwutches Win User

Remove #numbers in gamertag

The numbers are given if you're using a gamertag that is already in use on the servers or if you use special characters. The only way to not have the numbers is to change your tag to something no one else is using.
  6. Sebastian Lopez MC Win User

Remove #numbers in gamertag

However, ill lose my minecraft purchase right? since that one uses a name that i now cant get
Thema:

1. Removing the #numbers after my gamertag - Similar Threads - Removing #numbers gamertag

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Remove numbers in gamertag/minecraft username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove numbers in gamertag/minecraft username: I made my current account without realizing I already had one with the same username so this one got the numbers. I have changed the username of the first account to something different so it...
  4. How do I remove those 4 other numbers from my gamertag without paying?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove those 4 other numbers from my gamertag without paying?: I wanted to change my user but I didn't read that there would be a random set of numbers so now my user is stuck as Gabo4663 6d0db505-4491-4566-9f66-94d3566d647b
  5. Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?: Several months ago, I attempted to redeem my Microsoft rewards points for robux which I had done many times before. But for some reason, this time it said I needed to add a phone number to my...
  6. Removing extra numbers on gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing extra numbers on gamertag: So I like my gamertag the way that it's supposed to be but I did a light change to it and now there's extra Numbers at the end and it just totally defaces my numbers that I added and blends in it...
  7. Does anyone have a number I can call about getting a suspension removed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone have a number I can call about getting a suspension removed?: My grandson account is suspended for cash back. His account was hacked. I am trying to get this issue resolved. Does anyone has a contact number, where I can actually speak with someone?...
  8. Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...: Can you call me back at [mod removed] 1a55fa2c-6bca-4919-8700-5fe5fa77da24
  9. Case number ***REMOVED PII***

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Case number ***REMOVED PII***: I need a call back from tech suppprt as cant access for help with error EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. 104527a8-d6bb-4875-a349-d66b12a5765a
  10. Remove #numbers in gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove #numbers in gamertag: Hello Microsoft support and community I was playing minecraft an hour ago, i migrated my account in 2022 i think, so i stopped using my Gmail account for Mojang and i started to use my microsoft...