Removing or disabling groups I am not interested in and that virtual keyboard?

Discus and support Removing or disabling groups I am not interested in and that virtual keyboard? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How do I remove groups from the home screen? How do I disable that useless virtual keyboard? Just picked one up, been busy setting it up. What is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ErictheHorde, Aug 17, 2023.

1. Removing or disabling groups I am not interested in and that virtual keyboard?

How do I remove groups from the home screen? How do I disable that useless virtual keyboard?

Just picked one up, been busy setting it up.

What is with the garbage groups I am not interested in, taking priority placement on my home screen? New Games? If I want new games, I know how to find the Store. I shouldn't be forced to scroll down past what MS thinks I want to see first just to get to MY stuff.

A useless popup virtual keyboard that I can't disable. That blocks me from seeing what I am typing. (as I am typing this) I bought a wireless HTPC keyboard that connects and works great. Now just let me disable that POS virtual keyboard!

I paid $$$ for this? Crappy Crappy Crappy UI controls MS. No UAT huh?

I've got thirty days, might just return this thing. ugh!

submitted by /u/ErictheHorde
    [link] [comments]

/u/ErictheHorde, Aug 17, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Removing or disabling groups I am not interested in and that virtual keyboard?