Removing extra numbers on gamertag

Discus and support Removing extra numbers on gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I like my gamertag the way that it's supposed to be but I did a light change to it and now there's extra Numbers at the end and it just totally... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bo Vawter, Oct 1, 2023.

1. Bo Vawter
    Bo Vawter Guest

So I like my gamertag the way that it's supposed to be but I did a light change to it and now there's extra Numbers at the end and it just totally defaces my numbers that I added and blends in it is super irritating because mine's supposed to be 328 but it has 3282621 making it look horrible how do we fix this

:)

Bo Vawter, Oct 1, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

That means that the gamertag you initially chose is unavailable. You can change to one that is available or try different a different gamertag.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Remove #numbers in gamertag

The numbers are given if you're using a gamertag that is already in use on the servers or if you use special characters. The only way to not have the numbers is to change your tag to something no one else is using.
  4. Sebastian Lopez MC Win User

Remove #numbers in gamertag

However, ill lose my minecraft purchase right? since that one uses a name that i now cant get
  5. xSKULLFACE115 Win User

Is there a way to remove the new gamertag that includes numbers from my account?

I’m talking about the extra gamertag that appears only on my profile such as, tt#2457.

sorry for the confusion, I understand that I can’t only have the gamertag tt because other people have it. I was asking if i could completely remove that gamertag from account and only have my original gamertag which doesn’t have numbers and appears in game.
    For example, when i’m looking at my profile i see “tt#2166”but my other gamertag that people see ingame is “ezbj” i was asking if there’s anyway to remove my social gamertag and show only ezbj
    Hello there! I see you're trying to remove the extra gamer tag from your account. In order to do so,you can either (A) Use your 1 time free gamertag change or (B) you'll have to buy a gamertag change or you could contact Xbox support :)
  6. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Unwanted numbers in gamertag after i changed it.

I believe ALL new gamertags have the numbers at the end now, regardless of if they are taken or not. It's just so people can now have the same name and the extra numbers make the name unique now.
Thema:

1. Removing extra numbers on gamertag - Similar Threads - Removing extra numbers

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?: It takes up screen real estate and I do not want it, use it, or need it. I do not do friends gaming, do not want anything but my private gaming. Tab is annoying and useless for me. [img]...
  5. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  9. Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...: So I went onto the xbox app to download some screenshot and noticed an alert symbol next to 2 of the images and it says it will be deleted from the Xbox Network today and I don't know why. I took...
  10. I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?: I have deleted the game but it is still there. 65c11845-0c5c-452c-b6fc-5741d55a7d51