Removed TV Provider but Xbox One boots to "Your TV Signal Was Lost"

Discus and support Removed TV Provider but Xbox One boots to "Your TV Signal Was Lost" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There is no longer have a TV provider connected to my Xbox One. I went into Settings and removed the provider but every time it boots up I get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RichNCSU, Jan 1, 2018.

1. RichNCSU
    RichNCSU Guest

There is no longer have a TV provider connected to my Xbox One. I went into Settings and removed the provider but every time it boots up I get the "Your TV Signal Was Lost" screen. Can anyone tell me how to get it to stop looking for a TV signal and just
    boot to my Home screen?

Thanks,

Rich

:)

RichNCSU, Jan 1, 2018
  2. Xbox keeps looking for TV signal

I originally set up the xbox to use live tv but didn't like it, so I removed the tv equipment from the xbox settings to stop using the xbox tv service, but every ttime I startup the xbox, it looks for the tv signal and gives me a screen saying that
    the tv signal was lost, and I must hit the home button to get past it.

How can I completely disable live tv so the system doesn't look for the tv signal every time I boot it up? Thanks!

hturbulence81, Jan 1, 2018
  3. We've lost your tv signal

I watch tv through the xbox one in the morning and then turn off. When I turn on the system in the evening I get the

" we've lost your tv signal". I then have to re-boot the system. This has happened 5 days in a row. Any ideas on

how to fix?

Thanks

MOONDOGGIE123, Jan 1, 2018
  4. RichNCSU
    RichNCSU Guest

Am I the only person ever to have this issue? Can anyone help out?

RichNCSU, Jan 28, 2018
  5. RichNCSU
    RichNCSU Guest
    Why bother having a support forum on the XBOX website if nobody from support actually looks at it?

RichNCSU, Feb 8, 2018
  6. RichNCSU
    RichNCSU Guest
    Bueller... Bueller... Bueller...

RichNCSU, Feb 21, 2018
  7. RichNCSU
    RichNCSU Guest
    In the immortal words of Pink Floyd, "Is there anybody out there?"

RichNCSU, Mar 15, 2018
  8. Drew_101
    Drew_101 Guest

Try going into tv and oneguide settings, troubleshooting, and reset tv settings...worked for me

Drew_101, Jul 19, 2018
  9. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest
    Hi,

Also check on settings / preferences / power & startup / uncheck "at start go to TV"

Regards,

Wishcatcher, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: