Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot

Discus and support Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Last year my account was temporary restricted for 3 days for sending a player in the game Fallout 76 a kind message of 3 words that could of meant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chris Scape PR, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot

Last year my account was temporary restricted for 3 days for sending a player in the game Fallout 76 a kind message of 3 words that could of meant anything and i'm even Spanish, i later same day got that ban to my account followed by losing my almost level 4 Ambassador rank i efficiently struggled to rank up and to help new players in various games yet this happen. I tried to call Xbox support and the Ambassador team seem to be ghost staff no one ever reviewed my case or the Discord mods we're not kind enough to help me neither...

:)

Chris Scape PR, Jun 15, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Ambassador issues are not handled via the forums. If you were able to submit a case review and your suspension was overturned, you can email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff to rejoin. Otherwise, once you receive an enforcement action as an Ambassador, you are banned from the program.
  3. MarkoDeeJay-94C7C7A0 Win User

I want to be removed from the ambassadors program

How can I have been removed if even today I received a mail from the ambassadors program, and if I log into messenger from W8 I receive questions from the bot?
  4. HassanB Win User

Ambassador Problem

The Ambassador bot appears offline from time to time to update things here and there, it should come back online momentarily.

Do not attempt to remove the bot before talking to official XBOX Support staff or XBOXAmbassadors via the XBOX Ambassadors Support forum.
  5. Yuki Asuna Win User

Removed from Ambassador Program?

You'd want to send a message to XboxAmbassadors or Mister Sconnie
    Got a link by any chance? i can't seem to do anything related to the Ambassador Program at the minute because of this problem, Can't View/Access the forums, website or anything.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Removed from Ambassador Program?

You'd want to send a message to XboxAmbassadors or Mister Sconnie
Thema:

1. Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot - Similar Threads - Removed Ambassador program

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?: It takes up screen real estate and I do not want it, use it, or need it. I do not do friends gaming, do not want anything but my private gaming. Tab is annoying and useless for me. [img]...
  5. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...: I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed, i havnt been suspended or...
  8. i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation: One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I was removed but didn't give me an...
  9. Xbox ambassador program removed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassador program removed: I've been trying to become an Xbox ambassador but nine months now, but whenever I try to join it says I've been removed from the program. I don't recall doing any of the things listed below is...
  10. How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...: I was removed from the Xbox ambassador program due to an enforcement action pertaining to my gamerpic, but the decision got overturned, and I have been trying to get in contact with ambassador...