Remove Xbox apps

Discus and support Remove Xbox apps in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; is there any way to remove ALL the xbox apps from my pc i dont own one and will never ever buy a xbox. So iwould like to remove it totally from my PC,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Corascate, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Corascate
    Corascate Guest

Remove Xbox apps

is there any way to remove ALL the xbox apps from my pc i dont own one and will never ever buy a xbox. So iwould like to remove it totally from my PC, would also like to remove microsoft store if possible

:)

Corascate, Jul 16, 2018
  2. thekingz
    thekingz Guest
    Xbox one yify.tv website not working in internet explorer app

Hi has anyone tried yify.tv website on internet explorer app on xbox one. As before the new ms update came onto xbox one it was working fine all videos where playing perfectly and now after the update has been done. I goto the website on my internet browser app on the xbox one. The play button is not there on the videos I don't know if its the update that has removed this. Or yify.tv website has removed it or something. Because it use to work fine before after the update the website doesn't show play button so I cant watch any videos on my xbox one. please can someone try and let me know will be really help ful. the website is yify.tv on the internet explorer app on xbox one. thanks

thekingz, Jul 16, 2018
  3. knives0302
    knives0302 Guest
    Xbox one yify.tv website not working in internet explorer app

What's this app all about anyways? I haven't actually tried or seen it yet.

knives0302, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Remove Xbox apps

Hi, no there is no official way to remove them, these apps are system apps, if you removed them by any other way, then you could cause problems with windows 10.

StuartATrueRed, Jul 16, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Remove Xbox apps