Remove/Transfer X Box access from personnel Microsoft account

Discus and support Remove/Transfer X Box access from personnel Microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Our grandson has lived with us for the last seven years. He just moved back to his fathers house. He has used my Microsoft account for his X Box... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 747pfe, Aug 24, 2020.

1. 747pfe
    747pfe Guest

Our grandson has lived with us for the last seven years. He just moved back to his fathers house. He has used my Microsoft account for his X Box access. He has purchased a lot of his games and has uplodaded a lot of games that were gifts. Now that he
    is no longer living with us, I would like to remove him from my Microsoft account. Wheneve I change my password he is not able to log into his X Box unless I give him my new password. I no longer feel comfortable about doing this. We have been attempting to
    establish a new e-mail address that he can use instead of mine for his gaming. It appears this is not possible. His brother has his own Microsoft account and they play games together. We have attempted to set up the account with his brothers e-mail address/Microsoft
    account but evidently that is not possible either. I don't want to completely cancel my Microsoft account because it will delete all of the games on his X Box console and I would have to set up another account for me which would be very time consuming. Is
    there anyway to set his X Box up and have it attached to another e-mail so that he does not have to use my personnel information to play his games?

:)

747pfe, Aug 24, 2020
  2. Mi9uel Win User

Is it possible to transfer an X-box console game accidentally purchased onto microsoft PC account to my X-Box console account?

Hi Jurgen1488,

Appreciate you response and yes I am logged onto both PC and console with the same account. I can see my redeemed game along with another X-Box game on my purchase history but for some strange reason the
    one that I redeemed via the PC account has never transferred over to my X-Box console to install.

Unfortunately I am still at a loss as to how I can access it from my X-box console.

Thanks again!
  3. Lee Harvey1988 Win User

Transferring games to a new X Box

I have damaged mu x box and water has got in to it. Now it wont switch on. If I get a new x box will I be able to transfer my games from my old x box to my new one. Are they backed up anywhere? if I log on with my x box live account will my games be accessible?
    Yeah as far as im aware any digital games you have purchased on your xbox live account will be able to be used on another xbox consoles provided you log in to the same account the games were purchased from they should be ready to install on the new console
    throught the my games and apps page.
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Is it possible to transfer an X-box console game accidentally purchased onto microsoft PC account to my X-Box console account?

Being new to the X-Box console I accidentally redeemed an X-box game code onto my Microsoft PC account.

Firstly I am surprised there was no warning to at least notify me that the game would be incompatible.

Secondly I now have a useless X-Box console game sitting on my Microsoft account.

There must be some way to transfer this game from my PC account to my X-box account.

Can anyone on this forum or at Microsoft please advise if it is possible for the game to be transferred or the redemption code reset so I can claim it onto my X-box account?
    Hello redeemed code can not be resolved. Buying codes are disposable and are assigned to one account. It is similar to a license plate, for example, with only one car.

If you bought a game that's for Xbox Play Anywhere, you can play this game on both the console and the PC.

And your Microsoft account with which you are logged in to your PC (if it is the same as the console) and the game you have saved on that game. So just install this game in your console, you will find this game in Ready to install.
  5. T0B3NNA06 Win User

Error and cant login

hi, I solved the issue. I just removed the x-box from my microsoft account devices and then added it back to my devices by using the serial number. After that I signed in and it worked.
  6. Andy_715 Win User

Xbox gift card

Hi, I redeemed a gift card through my microsoft account, and expected it to be available on the x-box (one of the devices attached to my account) but it's not available on the x-box. how can I make this available from the x-box?
Thema:

1. Remove/Transfer X Box access from personnel Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Remove Transfer Box

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?: It takes up screen real estate and I do not want it, use it, or need it. I do not do friends gaming, do not want anything but my private gaming. Tab is annoying and useless for me. [img]...
  5. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  9. Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.: I am unable to transfer a child account from my wifes account, to my account. It says child is unable to remove from the family and gives an error code. Also, unable to add her to my account...
  10. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...