Remove COD 'freind' but the name is 'locked' - potential hacker?

Discus and support Remove COD 'freind' but the name is 'locked' - potential hacker? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to remove friends who I do not know. One of them will not allow me to remove them from within the COD friend list. It shows the "LOCKED"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DownunderBowman, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Remove COD 'freind' but the name is 'locked' - potential hacker?

I'm trying to remove friends who I do not know. One of them will not allow me to remove them from within the COD friend list. It shows the "LOCKED" symbol and is not selectable in the dropdown list (with Invite to Game, Join Game, Whisper, etc...) He is not an XBOX friend just within COD. I cannot find any support articles related to this problem.

:)

DownunderBowman, Jul 26, 2021
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good Morning

It is likely that he has removed you from his list or blocked you, for this reason you are blocked to manage friendship with him.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

If he removed it or blocked it, there is nothing you can do about it.
  4. DownunderBowman Win User

I should be able to remove him as a friend
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Depending on the CoD game you play, it might be a person from a different system that uses CoD's crossplay feature. So it might be, that the person is playing CoD on their PC for example, and added you as a friend through the game itself, not the Xbox Live system.

You could try and check if you can remove that friend through the "My Call of Duty" service at https://my.callofduty.com/social/friends
  6. BootstrapGolem Win User

A kid who is hacking all player need to watch for him

don't name and shame, old cod full of hackers, blah blah blah.
Thema:

1. Remove COD 'freind' but the name is 'locked' - potential hacker? - Similar Threads - Remove COD 'freind'

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?: It takes up screen real estate and I do not want it, use it, or need it. I do not do friends gaming, do not want anything but my private gaming. Tab is annoying and useless for me. [img]...
  5. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  9. When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?: So I was scrolling down to the Microsoft store on my Xbox one and so I’ve decided that I wanted to buy the xbox 360 version of ghosts so typed it in and I realized that it wasent available and I...
  10. Why can‘t I Play COD Cold War ( campaing) without a [mod removed] Game pass !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can‘t I Play COD Cold War ( campaing) without a [mod removed] Game pass !: I can not Play COD Cold War without a Game pass why is this so? Can anybody tell me that df41799f-cf27-4741-a628-825a9ba4cda2