Remove 0 Gamerscore Games and Betas from Achievement List on Xbox One

Discus and support Remove 0 Gamerscore Games and Betas from Achievement List on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone have recent news or information on when we can expect to get the same profile editing options we had on Xbox 360? Also I am curious to whether... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M1KE SOLO, Aug 21, 2016.

1. M1KE SOLO
    M1KE SOLO Guest

Anyone have recent news or information on when we can expect to get the same profile editing options we had on Xbox 360? Also I am curious to whether we can get the Betas off our Achievement lists. I've been playing betas and noticed the new ones do not
    appear, but Destiny Beta and Fable Legends Closed Beta still are appearing on my profile and I would like Xbox to reach out to solve this issue that myself and others would appreciate being fixed, updated, or at the least addressed for a future console update.

:)

M1KE SOLO, Aug 21, 2016
  2. M1KE SOLO
    M1KE SOLO Guest
    Remove 0 Gamerscore Games, Betas, and Game Previews from Achievement List

When can we expect to get the same profile editing options on Xbox One that we had on Xbox 360? I would expect the removal of all betas and game previews with no achievements from the achievements list. This issue needs to be addressed. Thanks in advance
    if someone can send me a link to a thread or forum where I can push this issue further.

M1KE SOLO, Aug 21, 2016
  3. FRAGinU
    FRAGinU Guest
    Remove 0 Gamerscore Games, Betas, and Game Previews from Achievement List

I was asked this question on the "Ambassabank" recently. I am curious about one thing. Why does it matter? Now, I am all about customization, but I just don't understand why. The person got really nasty too. I view my achievements (even if zero) to be
    like a recorder, which shows my friends (even myself for later reference) the games I have played, kinda like a log.

FRAGinU, Aug 21, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: