''Remote Tools for Microsoft Edge'' App won't stop updating. (ASA)

Discus and support ''Remote Tools for Microsoft Edge'' App won't stop updating. (ASA) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the latest update for Alpha-Skip-Ahead I have a new app called ''Remote Tools for Microsoft Edge'' and I've noticed it keeps acting like it needs... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MichaeLionheart, Apr 15, 2023.

1. ''Remote Tools for Microsoft Edge'' App won't stop updating. (ASA)

After the latest update for Alpha-Skip-Ahead I have a new app called ''Remote Tools for Microsoft Edge'' and I've noticed it keeps acting like it needs an update but even after installing, it stays in updates.

submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart
    [link] [comments]

/u/MichaeLionheart, Apr 15, 2023
  2. Ezorith Win User

XBox One S - Wireless Display

Yes, you can remotely control your PC (on a local network) from the Wireless Display app provided you have ticked the box on the PC to allow input.

The limitation is that you can only control remotely using an Xbox One controller or the Xbox One media remote. If you have a chatpad attached to the controller (or other accessories) they won't work either. While the console itself supports mouse and keyboard,
    the app is not updated to use these peripherals at this stage (very much like the case of Edge browser).

So clarification - yes you can, but only with a controller.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Xbox remote on mobile app "A" not working

The features provided are different based on which app you’re using. If you launch the Edge browser, you’ll see a bar with “Microsoft Edge” at the bottom of the screen. You can then tap the remote icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen and you’ll
    get an interface that provides buttons for swiping and tapping to control the app, as well as an on-smartphone keyboard when you select a text field.
  4. Mikro Win User

Xbox Insider on console Report A Problem started crashing My Xbox Series X

I think I'm good I've ticket started I'm currently on on a fresh released dash build content servers are humming along Microsoft Flight Sim at 168+gigs is coming down fast on this attempt only 2 issues but I got a engineer on it 2 apps MSN weather and Windows Maps are re updating and re updating I got some one on it all systems are no big issues at the moment just trying to get Games and apps in stalled so I can Proceed to re adding AsA GROUP OF Xbox Insiders as soon as Microsoft Flight Installs Insider hub is next see how that goes. I ran the old xbox Hardware evaluation. tool Memory Processor SSD all passed
  5. Rostom L Win User

Controller MOGA XP5-X PLUS and some issue about buttons

Oh. We had a confusion earlier. I thought that was a remote play. So you're referring to the Cloud gaming not the remote play, correct?

If it's a cloud gaming, you have to use the Xbox Game Pass app. If you experience the issue on the app, try to simply reinstall it.

You could try to access the cloud gaming using a Google Chrome browser or Microsoft Edge browser via xbox.com/play website.
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Xbox one S does not show up in devices to install to in microsoft store on windows 10 or webbrowser store

This happens from time to time for me as well. I've noticed that using the mobile app, it will ask what device I want to install on and the web won't or vice versa. Typically the site works best on the Edge browser, so you want to try than and also make
    sure remote install is enabled (it isn't by default).
Thema:

''Remote Tools for Microsoft Edge'' App won't stop updating. (ASA)

1. ''Remote Tools for Microsoft Edge'' App won't stop updating. (ASA) - Similar Threads - ''Remote Tools Microsoft

2. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  3. Remote play problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play problem: I tried to remote play my xbox series x on win 11 PC and its keep saying Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different Wi-Fi or cellular network...
  4. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  5. Black screen with remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen with remote play: Hi all I have an Xbox series X and a high end TV. In TV settings on the Xbox the resolution is set to 4k uhd but when this set to 4k I am unable to use remote play from my Rog ally,all I get is a...
  6. Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...: Need help im trying to stream Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to using a mic on the laptop it stops the stream all up tp date on laptop...
  7. Xbox remote play

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox remote play: How do I connect remote play Xbox & find the Code after setting up the console 934014ae-5b83-4479-ab80-f8a4646c4dae
  8. Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet": My issue is that cloud gaming works but remote play doesn't on a slow internet connection. As I see it seems that cloud gaming is better optimized than remote play. I have a surface pro 9 and it...
  9. Have they added Remote Tools for Edge to public build now?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they added Remote Tools for Edge to public build now?: I noticed this app, which is basically useless from a end user it seems..... Has made its way into the public release ( non insider ) dashboard update. It's been part of the Insider, for a while,...
  10. Remote Tools and Host Download Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Tools and Host Download Problem: I have a problem with the last 2 Alpha Skip Ahed Versions, i have Remote Tools for Edge and Xbox Purchase Host that doesnt download. Anyone can help with this? submitted by /u/LowRezGuy...