Remote Tools and Host Download Problem

Discus and support Remote Tools and Host Download Problem in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a problem with the last 2 Alpha Skip Ahed Versions, i have Remote Tools for Edge and Xbox Purchase Host that doesnt download. Anyone can help... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LowRezGuy, Apr 27, 2023.

1. /u/LowRezGuy
    /u/LowRezGuy Guest

I have a problem with the last 2 Alpha Skip Ahed Versions, i have Remote Tools for Edge and Xbox Purchase Host that doesnt download.

Anyone can help with this?

submitted by /u/LowRezGuy
    [link] [comments]

/u/LowRezGuy, Apr 27, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

[mod removed] Is this a real Microsoft support number?

THis is almost certainly a scam, the demand to download TeamViewer is classic

No Microsoft agent will ever ask you to do that. They have their own remote tools they use. Fixing this problem is all on their end and wouldn't require it.

This is not saying TV is a bad or illegitimate product, I use it every day for my clients. But in this scenario 99.9% scam
  3. JW019 Win User

Microsoft Store 和 Xbox app无法下载XGP游戏的问题(0x87e00017 & 0x80070424)

Of course. I've tried a lot steps, those may be useful in other situation, but not this.

If you are facing same problem, recommand check your host file first, especially if you remenber you changed it. This is a easy step, doesn't hurt much if it doesn't work. Here's way:

Find the file hosts from C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc, open and check if there is any "xboxlive.com", and delete the line.

If you plan to change the hosts to get faster download speed, this tool UsbEAm helps, and can find here:https://www.dogfight360.com/blog/475/.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Offering most of Microsoft's products and services, etc. as a One-Stop-Shop library of very-heavily-player-driven breath-takingly-user-friendly storyquest-mindscape multiplayer video games

Huh Azure is not a development tool ita online server AWS And google for hosting even sony uses it to host some games as kamari isn't even close to AWS or Azure

TECHnet or the id@xbox or the xbox SDK is the development tool

Visual studio is pretty good
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Microsoft Store 和 Xbox app无法下载XGP游戏的问题(0x87e00017 & 0x80070424)

I edited the hosts file for better download speed before, now I update the hosts and problem is solved.

Friends who have used UsbEAm to change hosts have the same problem and can try to delete the hosts that were added before.
    Thanks for the update. Can you please post exactly what you did to resolve the problem so we can remember for the future. :)
  6. Ghorman-3FC6FCB5-936 Win User

If you live in the middle of nowhere, I.E. South Dakota...

And how is it host advantage if we are all connecting to a remote server? Don't really think before you posted did you?
Thema:

1. Remote Tools and Host Download Problem - Similar Threads - Remote Tools Host

2. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  3. Remote play problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play problem: I tried to remote play my xbox series x on win 11 PC and its keep saying Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different Wi-Fi or cellular network...
  4. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  5. Black screen with remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen with remote play: Hi all I have an Xbox series X and a high end TV. In TV settings on the Xbox the resolution is set to 4k uhd but when this set to 4k I am unable to use remote play from my Rog ally,all I get is a...
  6. Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...: Need help im trying to stream Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to using a mic on the laptop it stops the stream all up tp date on laptop...
  7. Xbox remote play

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox remote play: How do I connect remote play Xbox & find the Code after setting up the console 934014ae-5b83-4479-ab80-f8a4646c4dae
  8. Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet": My issue is that cloud gaming works but remote play doesn't on a slow internet connection. As I see it seems that cloud gaming is better optimized than remote play. I have a surface pro 9 and it...
  9. xbox remote play not working over mobile network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox remote play not working over mobile network.: I have a samsung 23 ultra on att network. when I try to remote play on my console though the x box app over my 5 g mobile network I get an error message. I can connect to any wifi and have no...
  10. Have they added Remote Tools for Edge to public build now?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they added Remote Tools for Edge to public build now?: I noticed this app, which is basically useless from a end user it seems..... Has made its way into the public release ( non insider ) dashboard update. It's been part of the Insider, for a while,...