Remote Play Xbox One Plays on iPhone and TV

Discus and support Remote Play Xbox One Plays on iPhone and TV in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, I have an XBox One with Kinect still connected and my TV/Comcast cable is plugged in to the XBox one so I can control the TV through XBox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KevinAmiri, Apr 12, 2021.

1. KevinAmiri
    KevinAmiri Guest

Hello,

I have an XBox One with Kinect still connected and my TV/Comcast cable is plugged in to the XBox one so I can control the TV through XBox commands. I have setup Remote Play so my son can play games hoping I can watch TV while he plays games.

Unfortunately when I launch remote play connecting to the console, it works fine on the iPhone but the TV switches to the game as well which defeats the purpose. Shy of rerouting the cable/TV not going through the XBox, is there something I can do so I can continue watching cable channels while he plays Xbox Remote on his iPhone?

Thank you.

Kevin

:)

KevinAmiri, Apr 12, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

No, the Xbox can play games or do TV. It’s a single function at a time device
  3. DaewooKim1 Win User

PC to XSX Remote Play - console turns on, only see a black screen, disconnects 1 min later

I'm having the same issue.

but I figured something about this.

When TV that connected to XBOX is turned on. remote play works.

but when TV is turned off. remote play is not working.

if I turn on my TV first, then remote play from my PC . it works perfectly.

then if I turn off my TV. suddenly Remote play become very unstable and stuttering.

and it disconnected automatically in a minute.

I tested wireless and wired , both behaves same.

and most importantly , this issue not reproducing iPhone and android phone remote play.

mobile phone remote play works perfectly no matter TV is turned on or not.
  4. jcleigh Win User

PC to XSX Remote Play - console turns on, only see a black screen, disconnects 1 min later

I'm having the same issue.

but I figured something about this.

When TV that connected to XBOX is turned on. remote play works.

but when TV is turned off. remote play is not working.

if I turn on my TV first, then remote play from my PC . it works perfectly.

then if I turn off my TV. suddenly Remote play become very unstable and stuttering.

and it disconnected automatically in a minute.

I tested wireless and wired , both behaves same.

and most importantly , this issue not reproducing iPhone and android phone remote play.

mobile phone remote play works perfectly no matter TV is turned on or not.
    Wow you are right! I recreated this behavior exactly.

It would appear that PC Remote Play has some dependency on the XBox's TV being on. This is a great find @DaewooKim1!
  5. DaewooKim1 Win User

XBOX Series X remote play only works when connected TV is turned on.

Hello Samy.

I'm using Inside build. I was in delta.

but my current firmware version is 10.0.22000.2285 . I believe this version is same version with official latest firmware version.

I followed your instruction. cleared my MAC address but no luck.

and for your information, as I said remote play works with android or iphone.

but PC xbox app remote play is not working when my tv is turned off.

if I turn on my tv first, then connect my xbox series x on my PC then it works perfectly.

but then , if I turn off my tv, then network connection become very unstable (stuttering insanely)

and become disconnected in about one minute.

I tried unplug hdmi cable while remote playing(not turn off tv) . and it behaves same way

and again, none of this issues occur in iphone or android phone xbox app. no matter tv is turned on or off.
  6. Jesse .. Win User

Xbox thinks headset connected anytime I remote play on iPad

I’m using my iPad or iPhone remotely when I play games. No HDMI cable. I reset network settings on my Xbox/iPad as well. No luck.

Unfortunately there’s no way to completely disable the headset on the Xbox, as it automatically assumes a headset is plugged in as soon as I start remote playing on my iPad or iPhone. As soon as I stop remote playing, it goes back to normal.
Thema:

1. Remote Play Xbox One Plays on iPhone and TV - Similar Threads - Remote Play Plays

2. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  3. Remote play problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play problem: I tried to remote play my xbox series x on win 11 PC and its keep saying Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different Wi-Fi or cellular network...
  4. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  5. Black screen with remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen with remote play: Hi all I have an Xbox series X and a high end TV. In TV settings on the Xbox the resolution is set to 4k uhd but when this set to 4k I am unable to use remote play from my Rog ally,all I get is a...
  6. Xbox remote play

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox remote play: How do I connect remote play Xbox & find the Code after setting up the console 934014ae-5b83-4479-ab80-f8a4646c4dae
  7. Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet": My issue is that cloud gaming works but remote play doesn't on a slow internet connection. As I see it seems that cloud gaming is better optimized than remote play. I have a surface pro 9 and it...
  8. xbox remote play not working over mobile network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox remote play not working over mobile network.: I have a samsung 23 ultra on att network. when I try to remote play on my console though the x box app over my 5 g mobile network I get an error message. I can connect to any wifi and have no...
  9. Remote play keeps loading green ship then disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play keeps loading green ship then disconnects: Trying to remote play on my phone but it just shows the green ship loading then after a minute it shuts off and saids can't connect to console right now my Xbox is on and both my Xbox and phone...
  10. Remote Play Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play Error: Remote features are on, but i cant remote play, i tried unplugging and plugging again, turned off remote then thrned on again, but still, it doesnt work, it works right after a session, but after...