Remote play on Xbox one through a gaming laptop has screen tearing

Discus and support Remote play on Xbox one through a gaming laptop has screen tearing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently tried to start using Xbox remote play and cloud play. The main issue is remote play. Remote play runs almost smoothly but it has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ripken Johnson, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Remote play on Xbox one through a gaming laptop has screen tearing

I have recently tried to start using Xbox remote play and cloud play. The main issue is remote play. Remote play runs almost smoothly but it has MASSIVE screen tearing. And cloud play loads forever.

:)

Ripken Johnson, Dec 30, 2023
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Issue with remote play

Have you went through the steps of turning on remote play on the console? What are you using to use the remote play options ie: computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone? You have to go through the settings to set it up. You can follow this link and it will give you step by step instructions:

How to Use Remote Play on the Xbox Series X and S | Digital Trends
  3. SAxSPECTERxSA Win User

Darksider problem with screen tearing.

Darksiders has been known to have screen tearing issues through out the game. Unfortunately, the game no longer has updates after the company THQ closed.
  4. CollapseControl Win User

Trials fusion - yet another game with screen tearing!

The game has a lot of scream tearing but no screen tearing.
  5. Brimstone Hawk Win User

Remote play on PC from XBOX X really blurry.

I have the same issue, I am hardwired for both Xbox and PC- I remote play in the same city. But the pixelation blocking is horrendous- I've tested my networks and have met and exceeded the requirements for remote play (According to Microsoft's own Proprietary tests in app). My latency has very low jitter and averages 15-35ms per Pingtest.com, SO I still do not understand why typically launching remote play on my laptop through the xbox app has such a hard time. I hope this issue is being looked into, I know cloudgaming works fine typically suffering only in terms of input lag. But through the xbox app on both my phone and laptop- i find remote play to suffer greatly in terms of picture quality. To the point of unplayability, we need real solutions!
  6. Super Humungus Win User

So bummed

Resolution ***? Resolutions fine. They need to fix the fps and screen tear. It's hard to play in my eyes when it's choppy or has screen tear.
Thema:

Remote play on Xbox one through a gaming laptop has screen tearing

1. Remote play on Xbox one through a gaming laptop has screen tearing - Similar Threads - Remote play through

2. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  3. Remote play problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play problem: I tried to remote play my xbox series x on win 11 PC and its keep saying Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different Wi-Fi or cellular network...
  4. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  5. Black screen with remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen with remote play: Hi all I have an Xbox series X and a high end TV. In TV settings on the Xbox the resolution is set to 4k uhd but when this set to 4k I am unable to use remote play from my Rog ally,all I get is a...
  6. Xbox remote play

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox remote play: How do I connect remote play Xbox & find the Code after setting up the console 934014ae-5b83-4479-ab80-f8a4646c4dae
  7. Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet": My issue is that cloud gaming works but remote play doesn't on a slow internet connection. As I see it seems that cloud gaming is better optimized than remote play. I have a surface pro 9 and it...
  8. Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to...: Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to phone. Works in app until I start Remote Play. Once launched the system accepts some inputs but not all...
  9. Can I use mic through wireless earbuds through remote play on android device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use mic through wireless earbuds through remote play on android device: Can I use mic on wireless earbuds through remote play on android device c2edfe80-8420-453c-8132-f329b8e415ad
  10. How to get party audio through remote play (or any workaround)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to get party audio through remote play (or any workaround): Previously with the Xbox Console Companion and my old-gen Xbox one, I was able to stream to twitch with party audio and a full overlay with streamlabs. Now, with my Xbox series s and the new Xbox...