Remote play not working?

Discus and support Remote play not working? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Remote play doesn't work away from home.... which was the whole point in me getting gamepass ultimate.... is there a solution just says found my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by akbarakram-76A38E34-913E-, Feb 3, 2024.

1. Remote play not working?

Remote play doesn't work away from home.... which was the whole point in me getting gamepass ultimate.... is there a solution just says found my Xbox but can't connect I have tried all the standard solutions with settings in Xbox by reading what seems to be a problem with a lot of people online.

:)

akbarakram-76A38E34-913E-, Feb 3, 2024
  2. xAssassinx 1292 Win User

Remote play NOT WORKING

pretty tired of it. this happens every now and then just doesnt work, for no reason, and no solution. trash
  3. BrighamHill Win User

Remote Play not Working

Same for me right around March 7 I can't access remote play. I'm going to try the disable/enable +power cycle on my Xbox when I get home otherwise no other trouble shooting has worked for me
  4. BliamerBird3634 Win User

Remote Play not Working

I have had this same issue but none of these solutions have helped, any other ideas?
  5. Janet_C Win User

Remote Play not working

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide and go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.

Check the box to enable remote features.

For Power options, select Sleep mode.

On your mobile, log out of the app and clear the cache from the application manager.

On your console, go to your network settings and in advanced options change the DNS to primary 8.8.8.8 and secondary 8.8.4.4

Remove your account from the console

Press and hold the power button on the console until the Xbox turns off completely.

When the indicator lights on the front panel of the Xbox turn off, unplug the power cord from the back of the Xbox.

Wait at least 30 seconds.

Reconnect the Xbox console and turn it back on.

Re-enter your account and test if the error persists.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Remote play not working

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Default, Let's try some procedures.

Let's try this IP and cache cleanup, please

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on the Run as Administrator option;

From the Command Prompt screen, execute the commands described below, pressing Enter at the end of each line:

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

These commands are for resetting IP configuration and network-related caches that may be stored on your computer.

1.On the desktop, press the Windows + R keys simultaneously to open Run;

2. At run type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if asked) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes for the files shown and click Cleanup System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the checkboxes that are not checked again and click OK>Delete Files.

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

Test the remote play again and let me know if it worked. And tell me about the test result too
Thema:

Remote play not working?

1. Remote play not working? - Similar Threads - Remote play working

2. Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet": My issue is that cloud gaming works but remote play doesn't on a slow internet connection. As I see it seems that cloud gaming is better optimized than remote play. I have a surface pro 9 and it...
  3. xbox remote play not working over mobile network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox remote play not working over mobile network.: I have a samsung 23 ultra on att network. when I try to remote play on my console though the x box app over my 5 g mobile network I get an error message. I can connect to any wifi and have no...
  4. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...
  5. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  6. Remote Play doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play doesn't work: Hi, I've enabled Remote Play on my Xbox Series X, but whenever I try to connect to it through my PC or laptop, I get the following error: "Check your network connection. We found your console...
  7. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  8. Why won’t remote play work on schools wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t remote play work on schools wifi: I am a college student and I try to do remote play from my Xbox to my computer and it doesn’t work. When I click on my console and start the remote play the spaceship flys out of screen like it...
  9. xbox remote play not working correctly

in XboX Insiders
    xbox remote play not working correctly: when i start my remote play on my pc it will display a drone or rocket ship then turn completely black, ive tried unplugging hdmi and deleting and redownloading the xbox app for windows but still...
  10. Remote Play still isn't working on Surface Duo

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play still isn't working on Surface Duo: As of last year I still get a black screen then trying to use remote play from the XBOX app on the Surface Duo, causing me to force quit the app. Can this be fixed? submitted by /u/ONI5 [link]...