Remote play keeps loading green ship then disconnects

Discus and support Remote play keeps loading green ship then disconnects in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Trying to remote play on my phone but it just shows the green ship loading then after a minute it shuts off and saids can't connect to console right... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mad_confiscation, May 5, 2024.

1. Remote play keeps loading green ship then disconnects

Trying to remote play on my phone but it just shows the green ship loading then after a minute it shuts off and saids can't connect to console right now my Xbox is on and both my Xbox and phone have a active Internet connection fixes I tried Restarting phone and Xbox Uninstalling Xbox app and clearing data and cache Changing Xbox port Internet settings setting my resolution to 1080 I'd appreciate any tips

submitted by /u/mad_confiscation
    [link] [comments]

/u/mad_confiscation, May 5, 2024
  2. leonardoSoaresbr1 Win User

PC to XSX Remote Play - console turns on, only see a black screen, disconnects 1 min later

hello, the same problem is happening to me.
    nitro 5
    i5 8gen
    1050 4gb
    until a few days ago I played reote play with no problems on my SERIES S.
    Now the green ship appears and then "disconnect".
    I can't solve it.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

My remotes keep disconnecting

4. iTsFx Win User

Remote play disconnected

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

There could be several reasons why the remote play connection is getting disconnected when you unmute your microphone. One possible reason could be a conflict between the audio settings on your device and the remote play app.

You could try the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:

Check the audio settings on your device and ensure that the microphone is properly configured.

Update the remote play app to the latest version and check if the issue persists.

Try using a different microphone and see if that resolves the issue.

Disable any third-party audio apps or software running on your device and try connecting to remote play again.

If none of the above steps help, you could also try contacting the remote play support team for further assistance.
  5. TN_AU Win User

XBOX Series X remote play only works when connected TV is turned on.

I recently got my Series X, same thing happens, remote play doesnt work when TV is off, after spaceship loading screen, it goes to black screen, then after a minute or so, it disconnects.

Only difference for me is that, PC, Android and iOS doesnt work.

When TV is on, it works perfectly, what gives?
  6. nolij1 Win User

Black Ops 2 plays and reads. But everything is green. everyone is green.

thanks. from what im reading i dont have a green tint in my screen. its as if the game play was rendered all in green with no texture. i do 3D modeling and i forgot the term for it but its as if they textures were not loaded to the game, as crazy as that
    sounds. i will keep going through that link you sent.
Thema:

Remote play keeps loading green ship then disconnects

1. Remote play keeps loading green ship then disconnects - Similar Threads - Remote play keeps

2. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  3. Remote play problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play problem: I tried to remote play my xbox series x on win 11 PC and its keep saying Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different Wi-Fi or cellular network...
  4. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  5. Black screen with remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen with remote play: Hi all I have an Xbox series X and a high end TV. In TV settings on the Xbox the resolution is set to 4k uhd but when this set to 4k I am unable to use remote play from my Rog ally,all I get is a...
  6. Xbox remote play

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox remote play: How do I connect remote play Xbox & find the Code after setting up the console 934014ae-5b83-4479-ab80-f8a4646c4dae
  7. Remote play keeps saying try again in a while

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play keeps saying try again in a while: I set remote play before leaving for a week and now I keep getting an error message saying try again in a while, on tablet and phone. Any ideas ? 484418f7-e6ae-49c5-9343-79e05e235ddd
  8. (Remote Play) Xbox App on PC prioritizes using Internet data instead of keeping it on LAN

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Remote Play) Xbox App on PC prioritizes using Internet data instead of keeping it on LAN: I have an Xbox Series X connected on the same network as my computer and Android phone (Tried connecting them through the 5Ghz Wi-Fi and using 1Gbps ethernet cables). I've verified throught my...
  9. Remote play keeps disconnecting shortly after connection while trying to stream

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play keeps disconnecting shortly after connection while trying to stream: I recently wanted to start streaming and I found out that a good way to start setting that up for Xbox games is through remote play, but every time that I log onto the Xbox app for my PC for...
  10. keep on getting error 0x87e10004 Xbox Remote Play on Phone when playing backwards...

in XboX Insiders
    keep on getting error 0x87e10004 Xbox Remote Play on Phone when playing backwards...: Allow us to play backwards compatible titles through our xbox app when our xbox is at home. All games work with remote play when on PC but not on phone. I keep getting error 0x87e10004. Please fix...