Remote play keeps disconnecting shortly after connection while trying to stream

Discus and support Remote play keeps disconnecting shortly after connection while trying to stream in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently wanted to start streaming and I found out that a good way to start setting that up for Xbox games is through remote play, but every time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by calib 27, Sep 6, 2023.

1. calib 27
    calib 27 Guest

I recently wanted to start streaming and I found out that a good way to start setting that up for Xbox games is through remote play, but every time that I log onto the Xbox app for my PC for remote play it connects and then says disconnected from a remote play about 30 seconds later so it works. It connects but it doesn't stay connected to where I can make any sort of stream possible. And I don't know if it's an issue within the app if it's something on my part but I want to try to figure it out cuz right now it's the main thing stopping me from being able to do what I've been trying to do for a while I don't even get the stream to start or even to try and set it up because the disconnection happens way too fast

:)

calib 27, Sep 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: