Remote Play issue

Discus and support Remote Play issue in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, I have been experiencing issues when attempting to use remote play between my Samsung Galaxy S10+ and Xbox One X. I have pretty much exhausted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Kemosahbee92, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Kemosahbee92
    Kemosahbee92 Guest

Remote Play issue

Hello, I have been experiencing issues when attempting to use remote play between my Samsung Galaxy S10+ and Xbox One X. I have pretty much exhausted all troubleshooting including the support chat here and using the correct port forwarding. I am able to use remote play over cellular. Only when I try over my home internet connection with the console connected via wifi or ethernet, it makes no difference in this situation. I get the message on the Xbox app saying, "Remote Play Unavailable. Try again in a bit. Something went wrong." I have reset my phone and Xbox to factory settings which did not solve the issue.

If anyone could help me solve this problem. I would be forever greatful. Thank you.

:)

Kemosahbee92, Feb 1, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Remote Play issue