Remote play issue with series X.

Discus and support Remote play issue with series X. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My series X is in standby mode and using the xbox app I'm trying to connect on my android pixel 8 for remote play. It keeps giving me the "try again... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/REDNOOK, Dec 3, 2023.

1. /u/REDNOOK
    /u/REDNOOK Guest

My series X is in standby mode and using the xbox app I'm trying to connect on my android pixel 8 for remote play. It keeps giving me the "try again later" message over and over. If I turn my X on and go to settings-remote play and test my ability to remote play, if I do it during this test my phone connects to the Xbox and I'm in remote play without issue. The thing is it only works under this circumstance. Any ideas on why it doesn't work any other way?

Thanks for any insight.

submitted by /u/REDNOOK
    [link] [comments]

/u/REDNOOK, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

PC to XSX Remote Play - console turns on, only see a black screen, disconnects 1 min later

Then remote.play wont work

Remote play ala xcloud is only available on gamepass ultimate

Game.streaming.via.the xbox companion app requires a xbox

Keep in mind you can't.use.the.xbox while you are.using.the wireless gamestreaming
    Huh? Remote Play is nothing to do with Xcloud or Game Pass. And if it won't work, then how can they get it working on their Android device? And they have an Xbox so that's not the issue.

They are trying to Remote Play their Series X games from their Series X console to their PC via the Remote Play feature and using the Xbox App. This should work without an issue, as it does with their Android device. There is nothing on the Remote Play page to suggest Game Pass is needed

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/consoles/remote-play
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Issue with remote play

Have you went through the steps of turning on remote play on the console? What are you using to use the remote play options ie: computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone? You have to go through the settings to set it up. You can follow this link and it will give you step by step instructions:

How to Use Remote Play on the Xbox Series X and S | Digital Trends
  4. Carlos a1 Win User

How do I unmute myself on Xbox remote play and I can’t connect my wired headphone to my controller I put on Xbox series X

I mean, I play on Xbox series x but my mic on remote play Xbox app will not unmute
  5. kamcknig Win User

Can't connect to xbox for remote play from windows

Others have the same issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-series-x-remote-play-only-works-when/b6e6cd9c-7220-4c29-af7f-d579a0bc7bd9
  6. J.P. Voodoo Win User

Xbox Series S/X Remote Play Questions

Hi,

If you don't know, better don't answer.

Supported device Xbox One S/X for remote play on PC.

Series X/S not available in Beta app.

Xbox Series X and S are out of luck for now.
Thema:

1. Remote play issue with series X. - Similar Threads - Remote play issue

2. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  3. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  4. Remote Play Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play Issues: Hi All I have enabled remote play features on my xbox and using a handheld PC to connect to it using the xbox app. It connects intermittenly only from the handheld PC. It might work every second...
  5. Xbox Remote Play connection issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Remote Play connection issues.: I'm having a small, but annoying problem with the Xbox Remote Play feature, in the sense that every so often, probably once or twice every hour or 2, it'll say that it disconnected and then...
  6. Remote play issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play issue: When i connect to the remote play from pc and start it and i enter the Xbox homepage the screen starts getting pixeled and can't see anything 3de69956-cee9-4f72-8272-b58b8fd59601
  7. Remote Play Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote Play Issues: I'm going on vacation soon and I want to play Sonic Frontiers whilst I'm away. I've been trying Remote Play lately and there were varying results on which connection I used. Using my home Wi-Fi...
  8. Remote play issue for cloud gaming :’(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play issue for cloud gaming :’(: Hi, So when I open up the Xbox app and went onto remote play it appears a black screen with no audio and yes I went to settings in order to setup this feature but I won’t work what do I do...
  9. Xbox remote play to PC resolution issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox remote play to PC resolution issue: I am trying to use remote play from my Xbox One S to my Windows 11 PC. Both are on stable, wired connections. When I open the remote play on the Xbox app on PC, the image is compressed to the...
  10. Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related: Hardware: Xbox Series S Game: Cyberpunk 2077 with the latest 2.0 update Summary: This isn't a network issue and I have no issues with remote play on any other game I've tried. Cyberpunk 2077...