Remote play internet connection but it is connected to my console
Discus and support Remote play internet connection but it is connected to my console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It’s my phone that’s having the issue when I try and play remote play on my mobile device, is when it says “check network connection” “we found your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jeff stallings, Dec 9, 2022.
Thema:
Remote play internet connection but it is connected to my console
Loading...
-
Remote play internet connection but it is connected to my console - Similar Threads - Remote play internet
-
1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?
in XboX Insiders1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p... -
When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation
in XboX InsidersWhen you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green... -
Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...
in XboX InsidersCan't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games.... -
Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect
in XboX InsidersRemote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work... -
Remote Play is not working on the web!
in XboX InsidersRemote Play is not working on the web!: When I first got my new Xbox (2024 I think) I would use remote play all the time; on the road, at home, across the country, and had no problems at all. but all of the sudden, once Microsoft... -
[GUIDE] Xbox Remote Play из РФ: 500 Мбит/с, Open NAT и решение проблемы «Черного экрана»
in XboX Insiders[GUIDE] Xbox Remote Play из РФ: 500 Мбит/с, Open NAT и решение проблемы «Черного экрана»: Это статья написана с помощью ИИ, с которым совместно мы разбирались в тонкости и настройки всего нижесказанного. Если буде интересно, то отредактирую статью добавив конкретные скриншоты и еще... -
Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet"
in XBoX on ConsolesRemote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet": My issue is that cloud gaming works but remote play doesn't on a slow internet connection. As I see it seems that cloud gaming is better optimized than remote play. I have a surface pro 9 and it... -
(Remote Play) Xbox App on PC prioritizes using Internet data instead of keeping it on LAN
in XBoX on Consoles(Remote Play) Xbox App on PC prioritizes using Internet data instead of keeping it on LAN: I have an Xbox Series X connected on the same network as my computer and Android phone (Tried connecting them through the 5Ghz Wi-Fi and using 1Gbps ethernet cables). I've verified throught my... -
Remote play knackered again over the internet
in XboX InsidersRemote play knackered again over the internet: Does remote play work for anyone anymore on ios? I havent had to try it for a while but now its just a black screen again. I know they fixed it about 8 months ago, but it looks to be not working...