Remote Play freezes on Windows 11 PC from Xbox Series X whenever the window is switched to...

Discus and support Remote Play freezes on Windows 11 PC from Xbox Series X whenever the window is switched to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to remote play from an Xbox Series X to a Windows 11 PC. Whenever I switch windows from the remote play window to my email or web browser... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brian A.Phillips, Aug 16, 2023.

1. Remote Play freezes on Windows 11 PC from Xbox Series X whenever the window is switched to...

I am trying to remote play from an Xbox Series X to a Windows 11 PC. Whenever I switch windows from the remote play window to my email or web browser the remote play window freezes. I can still hear the game playing but the screen is frozen or turns black. This also happens whenever the remote play window is resized or minimized. It seems like this user had the same issue but it was never resolved and the post is locked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-app-freezes-or-black-screens-when-streaming/6bdaee65-ed6d-4b16-bde3-f1f34f9a74e1?page=2

:)

Brian A.Phillips, Aug 16, 2023
  2. Brian A.Phillips Win User

Remote Play freezes on Windows 11 PC from Xbox Series X whenever the window is switched to another app

None of that made any difference. :(
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Remote Play freezes on Windows 11 PC from Xbox Series X whenever the window is switched to another app

I understand. Unfortunately, I'm currently out of ideas, so I'll release this to other experts who will help you resolve it. It was a great conversation with you.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

I'm going to give you some procedures that can help solve this problem: 1-Restart the Router: You can eliminate transient failures and improve your Internet connection by restarting your router.

Step 1: Unplug the router and wait at least 30 seconds.

Step 2: Then plug in the router and wait for at least 2 minutes.

Once your router and modem are successfully reset, you should be able to fix Xbox Remote Play not working issue. 2-Disable and re-enable remote features: When you face Xbox Remote Play not connecting issue, you can try to disable and re-enable remote features.

Step 1: Press the Xbox button and choose Profile & System.

Step 2: Go to Settings and choose Device & Connections.

Step 3: Under Remote Features, make sure the option to enable remote features is checked.

Or, you can uncheck the box to disable Remote Features and turn off your Xbox console. Then unplug the power cable, after a few minutes reconnect the cable and turn on your Xbox. When your console powers on, go to Enable Remote Features. 3- Reset the Xbox console
    If the above method does not resolve the issue, you can reset the Xbox console.

Step 1: Open the guide by pressing the Xbox button.

Step 2: Then go to Profile & System > Settings > System > Console Information.

Step 3: After that, you can choose Reset Console and this will present you with three options. You can choose to reset everything or reset and keep your games. Choose the option you need and see if your issue is resolved.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can't connect to xbox for remote play from windows

I was trying to replicate your issue, and I was able to remote play with A/V receiver turned on (and basically all HDMI-CEC features enabled) on my Series X and S consoles (with the TV off and on)

I tried using both Windows 11 and 10 PC's and no problem at all.

I'm currently using this Xbox app version on Windows 11 (picture)

On Windows 10 I'm using Xbox version 2207.1001.6.0

Gaming services 4.66.30001.0

Game Bar 5.822.6271.0

Your Xbox app version is the same?

And, is the one available from Microsoft Store? or the one downloaded from Xbox.com

[​IMG]
  6. XBF John Win User

Xbox series x 串流

好,

Xbox 程播放可在 PC 上使用。 直接在您的 PC 上玩 Xbox Series X|S 和 Xbox One 主機上的遊戲。 在 Xbox 應用程序中設置 程播放。

請檢查這個網站:

此致,

[以上文字是機器翻譯的,可能不是原始消息的準確表示。]

Hello,

Xbox Remote play is available on PC. Play games from your Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles right on your PC. Set up remote play in the Xbox app

Please check this site:

Best Regards,

Thema:

Remote Play freezes on Windows 11 PC from Xbox Series X whenever the window is switched to...

1. Remote Play freezes on Windows 11 PC from Xbox Series X whenever the window is switched to... - Similar Threads - Remote Play freezes

2. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  3. Remote play problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play problem: I tried to remote play my xbox series x on win 11 PC and its keep saying Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different Wi-Fi or cellular network...
  4. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  5. Black screen with remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen with remote play: Hi all I have an Xbox series X and a high end TV. In TV settings on the Xbox the resolution is set to 4k uhd but when this set to 4k I am unable to use remote play from my Rog ally,all I get is a...
  6. Xbox remote play

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox remote play: How do I connect remote play Xbox & find the Code after setting up the console 934014ae-5b83-4479-ab80-f8a4646c4dae
  7. Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet": My issue is that cloud gaming works but remote play doesn't on a slow internet connection. As I see it seems that cloud gaming is better optimized than remote play. I have a surface pro 9 and it...
  8. Xbox Remote Play Freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Remote Play Freezing: Hi, I have a Series X and I’m getting an issue where remote play runs fine initially but after a while randomly freezes. I can tell from controller inputs/sounds that only the video stream has...
  9. While Playing on either xbox or remote play, game freezes and shows a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    While Playing on either xbox or remote play, game freezes and shows a black screen: tried hard reset, hdmi port and cable change, network port change, resolution change(essentially all fixes I could have found) and nothing has changes. Today it has happened twice in the span of 5...
  10. Xbox remote play freezes randomly on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox remote play freezes randomly on android: Randomly when using remote play on the xbox app(android) the screen freezes, but the games are still playing (i still hear the audio reacting when i press any buttons). Everytime this happens i...