Remote Play Error

Discus and support Remote Play Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Remote features are on, but i cant remote play, i tried unplugging and plugging again, turned off remote then thrned on again, but still, it doesnt... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ronn Master, May 1, 2024.

1. Ronn Master
    Ronn Master Guest

Remote Play Error

Remote features are on, but i cant remote play, i tried unplugging and plugging again, turned off remote then thrned on again, but still, it doesnt work, it works right after a session, but after an hour or two, it doesnt work

:)

Ronn Master, May 1, 2024
  2. Francia J. Win User

Remote control play error

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by folloiwing the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."

After that, restart your android device as well before attempting to use the remote play feature again.
  3. lh72722 Win User

Xbox remote play not working away from home

I tested my remote play yesterday at home. My iphone wifi was off and i connected over cellular with no issues. today nothing works. not wifi, not cellular. i click remote play and the jet appears and then i just get the same error message as others above.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

When I remote play on my mobile device I get try again in a while error message

5. reckoner22 Win User

Disconnected from Cloud Gaming Session

I'm having the exact same issue.

iOS Xbox app works fine with remote play.

Brand new Windows 10 PC causes the error.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Can I play Borderlands 2 on PC through remote play?

Hi Timothy. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with Xbox Remote Play.

What happens when you try to use Remote Play? Are you seeing a blank screen? Are you receiving any error messages or error codes? If so, please provide them.

Did you try any troubleshooting steps before contacting us?
Thema:

Remote Play Error

1. Remote Play Error - Similar Threads - Remote Play Error

2. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  3. Remote play problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play problem: I tried to remote play my xbox series x on win 11 PC and its keep saying Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different Wi-Fi or cellular network...
  4. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  5. Black screen with remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen with remote play: Hi all I have an Xbox series X and a high end TV. In TV settings on the Xbox the resolution is set to 4k uhd but when this set to 4k I am unable to use remote play from my Rog ally,all I get is a...
  6. Xbox remote play

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox remote play: How do I connect remote play Xbox & find the Code after setting up the console 934014ae-5b83-4479-ab80-f8a4646c4dae
  7. Error when I'm use my controller in remote play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when I'm use my controller in remote play: [img] Hello, I can't use my controller in remote play with Android 11. (screen in attachment) And I have no idea why it does this 238acddb-0f06-4583-8d1c-e285428e6c89
  8. keep on getting error 0x87e10004 Xbox Remote Play on Phone when playing backwards...

in XboX Insiders
    keep on getting error 0x87e10004 Xbox Remote Play on Phone when playing backwards...: Allow us to play backwards compatible titles through our xbox app when our xbox is at home. All games work with remote play when on PC but not on phone. I keep getting error 0x87e10004. Please fix...
  9. Remote control play error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote control play error: I keep getting error when i try to remote controler xbox (one s) the version up to date I'm android 11 xbox app up to date , i tried every fix solution, buy nothing changed...pls reply [img]...
  10. “Can’t connect right now, try again in a while” error message when using remote play

in XboX Insiders
    “Can’t connect right now, try again in a while” error message when using remote play: I am receiving this error message when trying to use remote play on my Xbox Series X. I’ve seen other posts about this same issue, but so far haven’t been able to find a solution that works for...