Remote play can't/won't connect to Xbox

Discus and support Remote play can't/won't connect to Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello all, Recently, Ive been playing remotely through my PC. It was fine in the last week but now all of a sudden it shows the error, "Try again in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Alert_Wealth_7394, Jul 9, 2024.

1. Remote play can't/won't connect to Xbox

Hello all,

Recently, Ive been playing remotely through my PC. It was fine in the last week but now all of a sudden it shows the error, "Try again in awhile. We can't connect to your console right now." or something along those lines. No matter what network I use it does this. The Xbox app says everything is up and running for remote play.

I've tried the following to fix it:

• Checking for updates on both the console and Xbox app on my PC (which there were none)

• Restarting both my Xbox and my PC

• Clearing the cache on my Xbox

None of these troubleshoot techniques have worked. If some has ever had a similar problem and know how to fix it, it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me figure this out.

submitted by /u/Alert_Wealth_7394
    [link] [comments]

/u/Alert_Wealth_7394, Jul 9, 2024
  2. Graham John Bell Win User

How do I use Xbox remote play on my PC to use my mic?

connected via cable, I checked all that and the remote play still won't work for me
  3. Belle B Win User

Remote Play won't turn on or connect to the Xbox

Thank you. I'm on Xbox one original, though, I don't think there's any difference with the settings, but let me get back to you on that. In the meantime, ensure that your privacy settings are all enabled by signing in here: https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings
  4. Chaia Lenor Win User

Series X

And looks like we may have found the problem.

I don’t have that option…

[​IMG]
  5. Belle B Win User

Thank you, Chaia.

Go to Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features > Xbox app preferences > Allow connections from any device > Allow play to streaming and Allow game streaming to other devices.

Ensure you're logged in using the same account. Also, you may want to consider trying a different mobile device just to see if there's any difference.
  6. Belle B Win User

Thank you. Instead, kindly tap on Open remote control > Tap on Turn on console

Let's see if it will do the same.
Thema:

Remote play can't/won't connect to Xbox

1. Remote play can't/won't connect to Xbox - Similar Threads - Remote play can't

2. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  3. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  4. Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play: Last night I was trying to stream a game to my friends while using the remote play feature on my PC, however despite doing everything as recommended by Microsoft, the stream would simply not start...
  5. Can't Find Remote Play Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Find Remote Play Settings: I want to change the streaming resolution to something like 480p for better performance, but I can't find the settings to do so. I go to Settings > Devices & Connections > Remote Features but I...
  6. Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play?: Hello, I recently purchased EAFC 24 and some game modes like moments, UT Champs, and Division Rivals are not working on remote play. They would load but they don't accept my input from the...
  7. Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play: Remote play works on my iPhone. I bought a new Windows 11 PC and I cannot get remote play to work. The Xbox app sees my console (it can even see when it's on or in standby) and it tries to...
  8. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  9. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  10. I can't remote play my Xbox Series X to my Windows 11 computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remote play my Xbox Series X to my Windows 11 computer: I've been trying to stream my Xbox Series X to my Windows 11 computer but every time I do it says on my console that I stopped the remote play without even showing that I started it. Plus, it...