Remote play but can't log in

Discus and support Remote play but can't log in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I try to log into my xbox live account from my windows 10 laptop I get error 0x8000000D saying I can't log in right now and to try again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rayman28, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Rayman28
    Rayman28 Guest

Every time I try to log into my xbox live account from my windows 10 laptop I get error 0x8000000D saying I can't log in right now and to try again later but I have been trying for weeks. Please help.

:)

Rayman28, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Xbox One Update

After turning on my Xbox One it goes to the home screen and logs me in. Then an overlay appears telling me that an update is available and to use my remote to either chose to update now or later. However the remote can't manipulate the overlay. It only manipulates
    the home screen in the background. I can't get the overlay to go away so I can't play games or watch TV.

HELP!!!!

Ricfree-6392BEB2-D7B7-453B-A9CB-9B453508C1C9, Sep 21, 2018
  3. We were unable to turn on your console. Make sure this device is on the same network as your console and your console is set to instant on.

That's over 4 months since this issue was logged and the only response from Microsoft is to recreate the issue and send logs. I have done this a few times as have many others and still nothing. As someone else posted, the PS4 remote play app just works -
    shame Microsoft can't get their own software working together.

DangerousHill, Sep 21, 2018
  4. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest

Hello Rayman28,

May you provide the location of where the error message gets received?

Does this occur through our Microsoft website, or through the Xbox App?

With this information we could better support the situation.

Please get back to us with any other questions you may have!

XBF Javier R, Sep 21, 2018
  5. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hello once again Ray,

A suggestion would be to uninstall the application and then install it again.

Also, try following this How to sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10.

Try these options and let us know if this works.

Thank you!

XBF Javier R, Nov 5, 2018
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello once again Ray,

A suggestion would be to uninstall the application and then install it again.

Also, try following this How to sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10.

Try these options and let us know if this works.

Thank you!
  7. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Rayman28,

May you provide the location of where the error message gets received?

Does this occur through our Microsoft website, or through the Xbox App?

With this information we could better support the situation.

Please get back to us with any other questions you may have!
  8. DangerousHill Win User

We were unable to turn on your console. Make sure this device is on the same network as your console and your console is set to instant on.

That's over 4 months since this issue was logged and the only response from Microsoft is to recreate the issue and send logs. I have done this a few times as have many others and still nothing. As someone else posted, the PS4 remote play app just works -
    shame Microsoft can't get their own software working together.
  9. Athmaus Win User

Issues with Remote Play on Windows 11

I apologize for the delay in responding. I didn't get a notification via email and I was out most of the weekend.

I do not use Xbox Cloud games, I am currently only an Xbox Gold member, and rest I use physical games. I can't log in remotely to try to play a game at this time either if it is via a Windows Device. I have no issue logging in and playing remotely on my iPad or iPhone.

As a test I tried several games (Xbox Gold and Physical games) and i can play them remote on my iPad.

I am both a Windows and Xbox Insider

I am the admin on all Windows Machines (Win 11 Pro, Win 10 Pro on Surface, and Win 10 on my VM which is loaded on my Mac), so there are no restrictions in place.
  10. The_Last_DJ Win User

Can I play EAFC 24 on remote play? And does it work just like it does on console?

Thema:

1. Remote play but can't log in - Similar Threads - Remote play can't

2. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  3. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  4. Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play: Last night I was trying to stream a game to my friends while using the remote play feature on my PC, however despite doing everything as recommended by Microsoft, the stream would simply not start...
  5. Can't Find Remote Play Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Find Remote Play Settings: I want to change the streaming resolution to something like 480p for better performance, but I can't find the settings to do so. I go to Settings > Devices & Connections > Remote Features but I...
  6. Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play?: Hello, I recently purchased EAFC 24 and some game modes like moments, UT Champs, and Division Rivals are not working on remote play. They would load but they don't accept my input from the...
  7. Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play: Remote play works on my iPhone. I bought a new Windows 11 PC and I cannot get remote play to work. The Xbox app sees my console (it can even see when it's on or in standby) and it tries to...
  8. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  9. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  10. I can't remote play my Xbox Series X to my Windows 11 computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remote play my Xbox Series X to my Windows 11 computer: I've been trying to stream my Xbox Series X to my Windows 11 computer but every time I do it says on my console that I stopped the remote play without even showing that I started it. Plus, it...