Remote downloads completey broke last week and they got fixed last week. Why am I still...

Discus and support Remote downloads completey broke last week and they got fixed last week. Why am I still... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why is remote downloading so difficult to get right. Using the game pass app i test it out a lot and at times it works straight away but right now I’ve... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DiscoNinja07, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Remote downloads completey broke last week and they got fixed last week. Why am I still...

Why is remote downloading so difficult to get right. Using the game pass app i test it out a lot and at times it works straight away but right now I’ve just queued 4 games on the app and not one has bothered to start downloading. It’s such a basic feature that PS4 has no problem doing. Getting sick of this rubbish OS now. Sort it out Microsoft

submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07
    [link] [comments]

/u/DiscoNinja07, Jan 12, 2020
  2. NameLipsKarem Win User

Elder scrolls online

I got the PC beta, but my PC broke last week and I haven't gotten it repaired yet.
  3. spursYIDkid88 Win User

A Call to arms Judgement DLC for VIP Pass Holders

Yeah it was out last week, and like you said the prompts were up last week, no reason why it shouldn't of shown though, if you hadn't downloaded it yet, have you got it all sorted now and downloaded??
  4. xBatchelorx Win User

Noble/Defiant Map Packs 50% off [Updated]

I finally broke down and bought the Defiant map pack last week and now its 400 msp..why!? lol.
  5. micmic_1113 Win User

Age of Empires 2 DE download failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI Vincius,

It's you who help me last time. You mentioned that it's game server problem and will be fixed within week time. Yet, it is coming to be week 2 and the download stills doesn't work. I am good to download other games with the similar size.
  6. Alien ZomB Win User

Remote stopped working after last update

Universal TV remote. It has worked with my 360 for years. Got an update last week and now it will not control it at all.
Thema:

Remote downloads completey broke last week and they got fixed last week. Why am I still...

1. Remote downloads completey broke last week and they got fixed last week. Why am I still... - Similar Threads - Remote downloads completey

2. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  3. Remote play problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play problem: I tried to remote play my xbox series x on win 11 PC and its keep saying Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different Wi-Fi or cellular network...
  4. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  5. No Install button for remote download

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Install button for remote download: Hey yall hope you can help a brother out. I'm having an issue where I can't remote download a game to my xbox and yes, I've done everything Microsoft had said and even some of yall but I got no...
  6. How do you download a game remotely

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you download a game remotely: I am new to Xbox.... just purchased for my grandson who is 5. I purchased a game online but I cannot figure out how to download to the console. There's no option in the settings. Please help!...
  7. Downloading vs. Cloud gaming vs. Remote gaming??

in XboX Insiders
    Downloading vs. Cloud gaming vs. Remote gaming??: If I download my games to my laptop or an external harddrive will it be less sluggish? Is cloud gaming better than remote play for long distances? I live in alabama but work in north dakota. I...
  8. 2023 Again: Remote Play for Xbox-Games on a PC (Download Xbox Games). Why Its Not Working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2023 Again: Remote Play for Xbox-Games on a PC (Download Xbox Games). Why Its Not Working?: Hello everybody! I think that should be not ignored by Microsoft, even not a year later, i want to bring this up again. I would wish connect and bring all devices and games together. Thank you....
  9. Having Issues With Remote Download Regarding Not Enough Space

in XboX Insiders
    Having Issues With Remote Download Regarding Not Enough Space: I have been trying to download some things from the Xbox Beta App V 2307.2.1 and I am on the Series X alpha skip ahead ring. When I try to download things from the app its says there isn't enough...
  10. Remote Tools and Host Download Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Tools and Host Download Problem: I have a problem with the last 2 Alpha Skip Ahed Versions, i have Remote Tools for Edge and Xbox Purchase Host that doesnt download. Anyone can help with this? submitted by /u/LowRezGuy...