Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

Discus and support Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by celica29 price, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to rebind them..when i hit the buttons it somehow deleted my main character instantly..so all my progress is gone.. went straight to create a new character. ive looked up how to restore backup saves but its only for steam..is there no way to pick an old save before i deleted the charcater for the gamepass version of remnant 2? If i cant get my main back ill probably uninstall even though its a great game. just demoralized. literally replayed the same levels for hours to get blood moon etc to happen and now its l deleted.

:)

celica29 price, Jan 12, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...