Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

Discus and support Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Distinct-Slice-7049, Jun 13, 2024.

1. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems there. I installed it via the Xbox app and the Windows Store.

I have no access to the add-ons in the game, as if I hadn't bought them. I have uninstalled the game several times and then reinstalled it, but that didn't fix the problem. Then I tried downloading the game separately and then installing the add-ons afterwards. This didn't work either. Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

submitted by /u/Distinct-Slice-7049
    [link] [comments]

/u/Distinct-Slice-7049, Jun 13, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Why is there no Remnant 2 in the xbox game pass?

Hi Albedo, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to answer your question.

There are two possible reasons why Remnant 2 is not available on Xbox Game Pass in Ukraine.

The first reason is that the game may not have been approved by the Ukrainian video game regulatory body. In 2022, Ukraine asked Sony, Microsoft and Valve to ban the sale of video games developed or distributed by Russian companies. This was due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

The second reason is that Remnant 2 may not be available in Ukraine due to contractual reasons. The game is developed by Gunfire Games, an American company. Gunfire Games may not have reached an agreement with Microsoft to make the game available on Xbox Game Pass in Ukraine.

As for the second question, the Xbox website shows that Remnant 2 is available on Xbox Game Pass in Ukraine because the website has not been updated yet. Microsoft has confirmed that Remnant 2 is not available on Xbox Game Pass in Ukraine.

Here I leave you the following link so you can check the games available according to your region:

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/games

Thank you for your understanding and I hope the problem is resolved.

Best regards
    Oskayra
  3. Vanessaez Win User

Having problems with my remnant 2 DLC

Hello again Kenny V, I'm glad to know that you managed to solve your problem.

As I mentioned in the previous answer, if you have any other problems, do not hesitate to write to us again here, we will be happy to help you.

I hope you have a great day

Kind regards
    Vanessa.
  4. kenny vervaeck Win User

Hello Kenny V, My name is Vanessa, an independent advisor, and I'm here to guide you on your case. I'm so sorry to hear that you're having problems with your Remnant 2 DLC. I understand that you're frustrated and disappointed, and I would like to help you fix this issue. Based on the information you've provided, it sounds like the DLC is not installed correctly on your PC. Here are a few things you can try to fix this issue: Make sure your PC has the latest Windows drivers installed. Try restarting your PC. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game from the Xbox app. If you're still having problems after trying these steps, you can contact Xbox customer support for help. Here are some additional tips that may help: Make sure your PC has enough storage space to install the DLC. Try connecting your PC to an Ethernet connection instead of a Wi-Fi connection. Try installing the DLC at a different time of day, when the network is less busy. I hope this helps! As for your request for a kind soul who might have the answer, I think I might be that person. I love helping others, especially when it comes to gaming. This isn't a definitive solution, but it's some things to consider that you might have overlooked. I'm happy to help you troubleshoot this issue further if you'd like. Please let me know if you have any other questions. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help. Best regards, Vanessa.
    Thanks Vanessa, it worked with the reinstall! Well, the second one that is.
  5. Vanessaez Win User

Hello Kenny V, My name is Vanessa, an independent advisor, and I'm here to guide you on your case.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having problems with your Remnant 2 DLC.

I understand that you're frustrated and disappointed, and I would like to help you fix this issue.

Based on the information you've provided, it sounds like the DLC is not installed correctly on your PC.

Here are a few things you can try to fix this issue:

Make sure your PC has the latest Windows drivers installed.
    Try restarting your PC.
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game from the Xbox app.
    If you're still having problems after trying these steps, you can contact Xbox customer support for help.

Here are some additional tips that may help:

Make sure your PC has enough storage space to install the DLC.
    Try connecting your PC to an Ethernet connection instead of a Wi-Fi connection.
    Try installing the DLC at a different time of day, when the network is less busy.
    I hope this helps!

As for your request for a kind soul who might have the answer, I think I might be that person.

I love helping others, especially when it comes to gaming.

This isn't a definitive solution, but it's some things to consider that you might have overlooked.

I'm happy to help you troubleshoot this issue further if you'd like. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Remnant 2 DLC not accessible on gamepass copy of Remnant 2

Hello JustinBrooksby, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, to try to help you I need to understand the problem better, so please answer the following: Do you use PC or console? Are you sure that your DLC purchase was completed successfully? Since when do you have this problem? If you get an error code or message, please write it in the text.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
Thema:

Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

1. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game - Similar Threads - Remnant DLC Problem

2. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  3. Remnant 2, Error code: (0xc0000005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2, Error code: (0xc0000005): I downloaded Remnant 2 from the Xbox app in the gamepass section to my windows 10 pc. When attempting to launch I am met with this "Error code: (0xc0000005)". Any solutions? [img]...
  4. Why am I not able to play multiplayer Remnant 2 on Xbox S console ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to play multiplayer Remnant 2 on Xbox S console ?: Can't play online multiplayer, but can connect to Xbox Live, Store, updates, etc. I have an Xbox ultimate subscription and play on a series s console. when trying "public" i get "failed to create...
  5. Having problems with my remnant 2 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems with my remnant 2 DLC: Hi, Just today I bought the remnant 2 dlc (well the ultimate edition in full even) on my pc (via the xbox app), and I can't seem to find it, or it doesn't work in any way. I uninstalled the...
  6. Remnant 2 on pc gamepass crashes after selecting character to fatal error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 on pc gamepass crashes after selecting character to fatal error.: I have been playing this and since the latest update on the 2nd I keep getting a fatal error crash after selecting my character. I have tried reinstalling the game and all drivers are up to date....
  7. Why is there no Remnant 2 in the xbox game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there no Remnant 2 in the xbox game pass?: Why is there no Remnant 2 game in the Ukrainian xbox game pass, although the site shows that there seems to be? 948bf0f1-7630-455d-b63c-d8a1cb41cbc9
  8. DLC isn't recognized in Remnant: from the Ashes on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC isn't recognized in Remnant: from the Ashes on PC: I own Remnant: from the Ashes - Complete Edition and have tried installing it multiple times including the DLC (Swamps of Corsus & Subject 2923) both separate and as part of the automatic queueing...
  9. Why is Remnant II downloading twice? Is this just how games are patched now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Remnant II downloading twice? Is this just how games are patched now?: [img] This is ridiculous if this is the case. d3e245f6-f2df-4c17-ad5a-6016a56b7fb6
  10. Rise of the Tomb Raider Deluxe Edition - Remnant DLC Missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rise of the Tomb Raider Deluxe Edition - Remnant DLC Missing: Hi! I am posting here because I recently had an issue purchasing the Rise of the Tomb Raider Deluxe Edition on the xbox store. I contacted Microsoft support and have tried everything they...