reminder for parental consent keeps coming up

Discus and support reminder for parental consent keeps coming up in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; the reminder for parental consent keeps coming up when my son turns on his x box, however as his parent i have completed the form with ID etc.. for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by covanhunt, Sep 14, 2018.

1. covanhunt
    covanhunt Guest

the reminder for parental consent keeps coming up when my son turns on his x box, however as his parent i have completed the form with ID etc.. for microsoft and sent it off, and had an e mail confirming the request has been dealt with and completed ??
    Am i doing something wrong, should i re-issue, do i have to complete it for my account and sons account he is part of my x box family. other parents have done the same as me, and theres is resolved, and they are no longer getting a reminder. Any help appreciated

:)

covanhunt, Sep 14, 2018
  2. CyberJunk101
    CyberJunk101 Guest
  3. already8
    already8 Guest
    Minecraft - Parental Consent Asking For Purchase of Full Game

Hi,

We own Minecraft for Nintendo Switch AND Windows 10. I set up a Mojang and Microsoft account for my son. To access his Settings on his Mojang profile, it requires parental consent. I received the Parental Consent via my email. However, when I go to the
    Parental Consent page, it's requiring me to purchase the game again for like $26! I thought it only required less than a $1 to confirm a child's account. Please help!

~B

already8, Sep 14, 2018
  4. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest

pa1blo, Sep 15, 2018
  5. XBF Crystal P, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: