Remember how useless the IGN App for Xbox One?

Discus and support Remember how useless the IGN App for Xbox One? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Does anyone know what is going on? IGN for Xbox is not working. 9ee42ffc-e740-498d-ba96-4151d8541dde Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kobe Saeturn, Jun 15, 2024 at 5:42 PM.

1. Kobe Saeturn
    Kobe Saeturn Guest

Does anyone know what is going on? IGN for Xbox is not working.

:)

Kobe Saeturn, Jun 15, 2024 at 5:42 PM
  2. - AJ - Win User

Remember how useless the Smosh App for Xbox One is?

Hi, Kobe! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, the Smosh app is no longer available or supported on Xbox consoles. This would explain the error message you are receiving upon launching the app.

Best regards.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

IGN app

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the IGN app. I recommend to try the following link:

IGN app for Xbox One

If the issue persist, try contacting
    IGN Customer Support
    for more information on their app availability or update.

Give that a try and let us know the results.
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Lord of the Fallen Xbox One - an RPG in search of an identity

i read about this it was on IGN and IGn being IGN they mentioned how hard it is to get 1080p on xbox one persaonally i think they r talking crap
  5. FirekeeperRule Win User

Windows Phone YouTube sync "workaround"

To connect the youtube app on your phone to the youtube app on your xbox wach this how to video by IGN:
    http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57571957-285/pair-your-youtube-app-with-an-xbox-360/
  6. Glu10Free Win User

IE for xbox 360.

Another useless app. on the Xbox 360, woohoo!!! I don't even remember the last time I used IE on the PC, I've been using FireFox for years now.
Thema:

1. Remember how useless the IGN App for Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Remember useless IGN

2. Remember how useless the Smosh App for Xbox One is?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remember how useless the Smosh App for Xbox One is?: When I launched Smosh I get an error saying that the Smosh server is not available. Does anyone know what is going on? 7b68dc84-0d25-47f5-9964-effc89cb67ea
  3. Is Atari: Game Over discontinued on Xbox 360? Remember how useless that Xbox 360 app is?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Atari: Game Over discontinued on Xbox 360? Remember how useless that Xbox 360 app is?: When I launched Atari: Game Over on my Xbox 360, I got an error saying that Atari: Game Over isn't available. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? d81c9197-f841-48ed-aa1d-8e69234696e0
  4. Wow, the Xbox remembers up to ten wireless networks now in Alpha ring

in XboX Insiders
    Wow, the Xbox remembers up to ten wireless networks now in Alpha ring: Just found it out reading the last release notes. submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?: Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated...
  6. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  7. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  8. I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...: I had a Minecraft account with a username and password, which is apparently now not of use after the accounts got migrated to Microsoft accounts. I migrated my account but I do not remember...
  9. Don’t remember my email address

in XBoX on Windows
    Don’t remember my email address: I can’t remember my email i used for my Xbox 93bada1f-fb65-4485-94c5-a8a91d572edf
  10. My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...: What are my options to recover an email to an account ? My son and myself can’t remember the password to his account and I’ve got too much money tied up I. His account to start over...