Reloaded Jigsaw and my last three years of history is gone!

Discus and support Reloaded Jigsaw and my last three years of history is gone! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I lost my hard drive and when I reloaded Jigsaw, I was sent back to 2016! I lost almost 300,000 points and all the puzzles I have downloaded and built... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pilot BobG, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Pilot BobG
    Pilot BobG Guest

I lost my hard drive and when I reloaded Jigsaw, I was sent back to 2016! I lost almost 300,000 points and all the puzzles I have downloaded and built for the last three years! What in the world happened?

:)

Pilot BobG, Mar 5, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Pilot,

Oh no, sorry to hear you are running into more problems with the game. Go ahead and take a look at the following link, It's the

Microsoft Casual Games FAQ
    . It will guide you through some troubleshooting regarding issues with these games.

Take a look and let us know if it has helped.
  3. Pilot BobG Win User

I went through the FAQ before and nothing I did restored my game to where it was when the PC Crashed.

I have posted on the Facebook page and am awaiting a response.

I will let you know when.if I hear from them.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Bob,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. Sorry to hear that the link in the Casual Games site led you on a wild goose chase. They may be doing some updating to the site which may be causing this to happen.

If you haven't already done so, I'd recommend checking out the support page Microsoft Casual Games FAQ as
    previously recommended by XBF Erick. Not only does it contain some troubleshooting you may wish to try, but it also has at the bottom of the page some links to the various game's more active support areas. For example, the Microsoft Jigsaw link goes to their
    Facebook page for assistance and it seems to be fairly active, so it may be worth checking out.

I hope that this information helps you a bit further!
  5. Pilot BobG Win User

When I log into Casual Games website, go to HOME and select Jigsaw as the game I want to comment on and there is a selection to the right side of the screen that says"Having Technical Issues? Talk
    to one of our representatives
    live now!" When I select the Talk.... hyperlink, I get a message that the following message:

Ooops! What happened to this page? We’ve moved some things around.
    The page you are looking for may have a new location, or is no longer available. You might want to:

No matter where I go or what I do, this is all I can get from the website.
  6. Pilot BobG Win User

I got the game to let me play it but the 300K coins and all the puzzles I have "bought" over the last three years are all gone.

Still can't get on the Support site for casual games.

Thanks for your help.
Thema:

1. Reloaded Jigsaw and my last three years of history is gone! - Similar Threads - Reloaded Jigsaw last

2. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  3. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  4. when i go to account manage the site start reloading forever and i cant go to my subs...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i go to account manage the site start reloading forever and i cant go to my subs...: i tried to cancel it from my phone then my ipad and its the same happing 15b9e3e5-205b-4d33-811e-b0c7c76666b0
  5. My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when i click sign in, it reloads the tab and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when i click sign in, it reloads the tab and...: I am trying to play Fortnite off my phone and when I go to sign in after hitting get ready to play it bring back the same screen on the cloud Xbox.. I don’t know what I am doing wrong?...
  6. Why does it keep reloading my Xbox cloud gaming page when I try to sign in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it keep reloading my Xbox cloud gaming page when I try to sign in?: Every time I try to sign into Xbox cloud gaming, I am able to get to the sign in page and sign in, but then I it takes me back to the home page. Then when I try to sign in, it just reloads the...
  7. When trying to log into cloud gaming it keeps reloading and not logging in

in XBoX Accessibility
    When trying to log into cloud gaming it keeps reloading and not logging in: When trying to log into cloud gaming it keeps reloading and not logging in 752bfa39-5bed-43c8-abe5-ea9a0bfc1276
  8. Login window for xbox constantly reloading - unable to login.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Login window for xbox constantly reloading - unable to login.: There are multiple problems here. Initial problem: We can't log into the Microsoft account on my sons Nintendo. Everything works out until we are forwarded to https://sisu.xboxlive.com Then the...
  9. Atlas fallen reload store bug solved

in XBoX on Windows
    Atlas fallen reload store bug solved: Only way i could fix this problem was to spam reload until i got transfeered to the buy site, hope this helps for anyone els trying to figure it out df5e39a3-5a5b-4d43-b20a-66469b640013
  10. Xbox.com Sign in issue. Page reloads after clicking “Sign in.”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox.com Sign in issue. Page reloads after clicking “Sign in.”: So, my boyfriend just got his new xbox series x. But ever since he started using his microsoft account hes had a problem with signing into the xbox.com website. The issue is everytime he tries to...