Relink Roblox account to Xbox Live account

Discus and support Relink Roblox account to Xbox Live account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son's Roblox account was unlinked from his Xbox account and now when he tries to reconnect to Roblox it is asking for an account name, but he never... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatrickCJT, Aug 26, 2020.

1. PatrickCJT
    PatrickCJT Guest

My son's Roblox account was unlinked from his Xbox account and now when he tries to reconnect to Roblox it is asking for an account name, but he never created an account name. I have tried to go through Roblox tech support and they've been no help at all,
    even going so far as telling me to just create a new account because it's free. My son has purchased $50 worth of Robux on the account so it's not free and even with the order numbers they won't help to recover the information.

Is there any way to relink the Xbox Live account to the Roblox account without having an account name and password?

Thanks,

Patrick

:)

PatrickCJT, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Can't log into Roblox on new Xbox

Hello Josh B, my name zahir a independent advisor.

Have you tried to reset the password?

Roblox error code 912 is the error code that occurs mostly when you try to link your account to Xbox, telling you that it is already linked. In some cases, the Roblox error code 912 is just considered a connectivity error. Roblox error code 912 happens when you link your Roblox account to more than one device or console. This error could be seen very often on Xbox One. This error code could be seen when you play Roblox

Cause of Roblox Error Code 912

Roblox error code 912 is typically caused by issues with the server connection. Here are some causes of this error:

Internet connectivity issues: The error may occur if there are problems with your internet connection. Slow or intermittent internet connectivity can cause the server connection to be disrupted, leading to the error.

Firewall settings: A firewall may be blocking the connection to the Roblox servers. If the firewall is blocking the connection, you may receive error code 912.

Browser cache: Your browser cache may be causing the error by storing outdated or corrupted data. So, deleting the browser cache can sometimes resolve the issue.

Antivirus software: Some antivirus software may interfere with the connection to Roblox servers. In such cases, temporarily disabling the antivirus software may resolve the issue.

Roblox server issues: The error may occur due to issues with Roblox servers. If the servers are down or facing maintenance, you may receive error code 912.

How to Fix Roblox Error Code 912?

Roblox error code 912 typically occurs when there is an issue with the server connection, which can happen for various reasons. Here are some steps that may help you fix this error:

1. Check your internet connection

Make sure your internet connection is stable and running smoothly.

You can try resetting your router or contacting your internet service provider if there are any issues with your internet connection.

2. Check your firewall settings

If you have a firewall installed on your computer, check to see if it is blocking Roblox.

You may need to add an exception for Roblox in your firewall settings to allow it to connect to the internet.

3. Clear your browser cache

Clearing your browser cache can help resolve issues with connecting to Roblox servers.

To do this, go to your browser settings and clear your browsing history and cache.

Clear the cache by going to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local storage.

4. Relink Xbox and Roblox accounts

Once you unlink your Xbox and Roblox accounts, relink your Roblox and Xbox accounts.

You could follow the below steps to unlink and relink your account with your Xbox One console.

Tap the X button on your Xbox One controller and then access the settings menu.

Next, select the account option, and then tap "UNLINK [Your Username]".

Finally, sign in with your Roblox account.

Then you could relink it to your Xbox Live account.

5. Try a different browser

If you are using a specific browser, try using a different one to see if the issue persists.

6. Disable your antivirus software

Some antivirus software can interfere with the connection to Roblox servers.

Try disabling your antivirus software temporarily and see if that fixes the error.

7. Remove all the devices you have logged in to your Roblox account

You could remove all of the devices where you have logged in to your Roblox account.

For that, just log in to your Roblox account and disconnect all the devices.

Before you disconnect the devices, check that the Xbox One device is not appearing in the connected devices list.

8. Check the server status

Checking the server status remains the solution for many errors.

So, once, check if there is any issue on the server side.

Regards
    Zahir
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by Accident.

Hi Max, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You should still be able to link and relink the Roblox account to the original Microsoft account before it’s been 90 days.

In this situation, it's recommended you contact Roblox Support:

https://www.roblox.com/support

I hope this helps.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Deleting my account

in the age of cloud computing you cannot delete accounts as they are stored on the xbox live servers

you can however rename your gamertag then relink the gamertag

if you read the bungie.net faq on relinking changed gamertags
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

How do I unlink a Ubisoft Account from my Xbox account.

if you unlink the xbox account from the ubisoft account you can only relink that xbox account with that same ubi account again, you cannot unlink and relink to another account, this is a restriction in place by ubisoft and the same is done with epic too.
  6. ChristianCC15 Win User

Epic Games Account Link Error

It is the same Xbox Live account that I unlinked in the past that I am trying to relink to my Epic Games account. I am going to see if clearing the search history will work.
Thema:

1. Relink Roblox account to Xbox Live account - Similar Threads - Relink Roblox account

2. Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord: I tried to connect to my server to talk to my friends like I normally do and it asked me to relink it which I did then when I tried again it told me I still had to relink again. I even...
  3. Can't relink Xbox account to epic games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't relink Xbox account to epic games: I unlinked my xbox account from epic games through the Microsoft website and when I try to relink my xbox account to my new Epic games account, it gives me an error saying "unable to connect...
  4. Can not link/relink Discord to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not link/relink Discord to Xbox: Send support this message...
  5. My Xbox won’t relink my discord account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox won’t relink my discord account: Whenever I try to join a discord call on Xbox it keeps on telling me I need to relink it and when I do relink it it just tells me to do it again. I tried everything unlinking and linking discord...
  6. Relinking discord account.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Relinking discord account.: When trying to access my discord channels through Xbox it said I needed to relink my account and brought me to settings. I relinked my account several times. When it didn’t work I unlinked and...
  7. How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?: I just booted up my Xbox Series X to play some games and I went to use discord but it said that I had to relink my account. So I went to the settings to relink the account, but it still wants me...
  8. Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?: I am having an issue with my Xbox saying I have to relink my Discord account. It never did this till tonight. Last week it was working fine for me. Now whenever I try to relink my account from...
  9. How do I relink my xbox and roblox account without email or password?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I relink my xbox and roblox account without email or password?: I unlinked my account without thinking and I thought I could just sign back in but couldn't and I can't remember the email to reset my password due to making the account so long ago, I remember...
  10. How do I relink. My Xbox and roblox account if I don't know the password?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I relink. My Xbox and roblox account if I don't know the password?: So I accidentally unlinked my Xbox account and I do not know my password. I do know what my email and username is but not the password. I have been struggling for hours trying to figure out ways...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. account xbox roblox

2. roblox xbox linked account

3. link roblox and xbox live account

4. how to relink roblox on xbox,
  5. xbox relink roblox account,
  6. how to relink your roblox account,
  7. how to relink in your roblox account,
  8. link roblox to xbox account,
  9. roblox xbox account link,
  10. how do i relink my xbox to roblox,
  11. relink gamertag from roblox in xbox