Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls

Discus and support Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I tried to join. Discord voice chat on Xbox and it shows a message saying "Link accounts again" I've restarted my Xbox 3 times and relink everything 6... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jeffrey_819, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Jeffrey_819
    Jeffrey_819 Guest

I tried to join. Discord voice chat on Xbox and it shows a message saying "Link accounts again" I've restarted my Xbox 3 times and relink everything 6 times I'm so frustrated with this too. Why is this happening and how does it stop

:)

Jeffrey_819, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Jeffrey_819, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It seems that Xbox servers are currently experiencing issues with Discord, as many players are facing the same problem. It's a widespread issue, not just affecting you, so don't worry.

Xbox engineers are actively working to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

You can confirm this for yourself and view the status of Xbox services at the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

I recommend checking that link from time to time, as updates regarding the issue will be posted there. They will announce there when the problem has been resolved.

I appreciate your understanding and let's hope they don't take much time to fix it.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. FracturedSoul23 Win User

I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

Thanks for the Response but that isn't linked to what i've said

I am trying to speak Through Discord via accessing Discord Servers and Xbox is Telling me to Re-Link my Account. I have Tried to do so and it hasn't worked. I have Unlinked and Relinked accounts to no Avail. I even created a New Account on Discord to try it out and it did not work

I even tried linking my Discord on another account on my Xbox and it's the Same Result
  4. [Changing name] Win User

Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?

Yeah ive gotten this error as well

Could not chat to any servers or connect to any calls on discord even after my attempts to relink my account

Glad im not alone on this and hopefully this will be fixed for everyone soon
  5. Vill Nye Win User

Re linking discord to xbox

Same. Linked xbox and discord profiles for months and then trying to connect to discord voice on xbox gives message that i need to relink accounts regardless of how many time i relink accounts. The manual dns fix doesn't work
  6. Ava Thompson1 Win User

So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have been doing it for the past 4 hours and it’s still not working

Your browser's cache or cookies may be causing a problem. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, then attempt to relink your account.

Besides, Try using a different browser or the Discord desktop app to see if the issue persists.

Sometimes, the problem might be on Discord's end, especially if their servers are experiencing issues.

Finally, ensure your Discord account is fully verified with your email.
Thema:

1. Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls - Similar Threads - Relink Discord account

2. My Xbox won’t relink my discord account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox won’t relink my discord account: Whenever I try to join a discord call on Xbox it keeps on telling me I need to relink it and when I do relink it it just tells me to do it again. I tried everything unlinking and linking discord...
  3. Relinking discord account.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Relinking discord account.: When trying to access my discord channels through Xbox it said I needed to relink my account and brought me to settings. I relinked my account several times. When it didn’t work I unlinked and...
  4. How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?: I just booted up my Xbox Series X to play some games and I went to use discord but it said that I had to relink my account. So I went to the settings to relink the account, but it still wants me...
  5. Discord account on xbox can't relink

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord account on xbox can't relink: Every time i try to open the discord voice chats on my xbox it tells me to relink my acount and when i do it goes on mircosoft edge and opens a page saying connecting, then it says it is done,...
  6. Why is my xbox saying to relink my discord account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my xbox saying to relink my discord account?: Why is my xbox saying to relink my discord account. I have tried to relink it but it sends me back to the linked accounts page and asks me to relink again aa3fc12f-ec8e-431f-908a-c575de0833ef
  7. Why does discord keep telling me to relink my account.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does discord keep telling me to relink my account.: For around 2 days I have not been able to use discord on Xbox, I check the server status and they are all running but I’m still have problems, please help. e20de5bc-6fa8-48df-bba9-36ecbbf6e5f5
  8. Problems with Discord and Xbox relink account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problems with Discord and Xbox relink account: Hello everyone I have the same problem like some other people. I want a solution from your team that I can use discord again on my Xbox. I tried everything like relink and restart with discord...
  9. Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...: It’s just making me do the same thing over and over with no outcome leading towards me using discord on my xbox again. 8aa145d5-0cd1-45c1-80bb-4c7314a33051
  10. Why is my xbox making me relink my discord account for the past 24h

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my xbox making me relink my discord account for the past 24h: it was working fine yasterday i tried clearing cach restarting relinking everything even reseting my xbox and it showing the same message plz help me i need to play with my friends !...