Reintroduction of automatically sharing captures, or the addition and testing of bulk share...

Discus and support Reintroduction of automatically sharing captures, or the addition and testing of bulk share... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Will we ever go back to at least having an option in settings to automatically share captures? The only reason I take them is for some people to see,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChorusOfOddities, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Reintroduction of automatically sharing captures, or the addition and testing of bulk share...

Will we ever go back to at least having an option in settings to automatically share captures? The only reason I take them is for some people to see, and I only realised when I went to clear up space from the old stuff that they no longer automatically share to activity feed or profile. My idea of fun isn't spending 40 minutes sharing each clip individually because for some reason you can't bulk share them, like you an bulk delete or upload to OneDrive. Either bulk sharing or the settings option to auto share captures to activity feed, like you an with achievements. I know it was originally removed due to some problems, but I feel like insider testing is the perfect way to bring this back as a feature that was used by the majority of the community, or to see how viable bulk sharing would be.

submitted by /u/ChorusOfOddities
    [link] [comments]

/u/ChorusOfOddities, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Rostom L Win User

Is there any easy way to save captures from the Xbox console?

Hi Jacob!

May I confirm if your clips and captures are saved on your internal storage or external storage?

Let's make sure that automatic upload is enabled.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then go to Profile & system > Settings > Preferences > Capture & share > Automatically upload.

To upload a capture that wasn’t uploaded automatically, select the capture, and then select Upload.
  3. AhmadTubasi Win User

Xbox game bar does not upload captures and clips

Hi Ricardo

I want the app to upload it to Xbox network so i can share the link.

I dont want to send the file using a specific software/website, i want it to be on the network as I'm used to do on my xbox, i always capture and it automatically uploads the capture to the xbox network and i usually share the link for the clip/capture.

As shown in the image attached the game bar says "there was a problem getting the link for this capture. Try again in a little bit."

Thanks in advance
  4. ​Jamie​ Win User

capture and share.

Um.. You could try going to settings, general, volume & audio output. Then change the party chat output to headphones and speakers. Then try to record a clip and see if its better.
  5. iTs ShAkEy JaKe Win User

Shared captures

Could be that the app needs closing and re opening. I have had issues on my iPhone like this and it seems to work doing that. Hope it helps.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Where do uploaded shared screen captures go?

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good Morning,
    See what Microsoft instructs:

To capture what's going to happen next:

• Start your game. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    • Select Capture & share > Start recording. Depending on your game, clip resolution and available storage space, clips can last up to 10 minutes (capturing to internal storage) or 1 hour (capturing to external storage).
    • To end the clip, open the guide and press the X button . You'll get a message when your clip is saved.
    • To see your captures, select Recent captures. Select any capture to see what you can do with it.
    • Captures made on Xbox consoles get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live. If you’re using the Xbox mobile app, you’ll get a notification there when your latest capture is ready to view and share.
    You can delete captures from Xbox Live, your console, or both.

• To turn off automatic uploading from your console
    • Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, then go to Profile & system > Settings > Preferences > Capture & share > Automatically upload.
    Text taken from the official Microsoft topic.: Capture game clips and screenshots | Xbox Support
Thema:

Reintroduction of automatically sharing captures, or the addition and testing of bulk share...

1. Reintroduction of automatically sharing captures, or the addition and testing of bulk share... - Similar Threads - Reintroduction automatically sharing

2. Xbox app PC automatically updating games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app PC automatically updating games: i turned off auto updating but app doesn't care submitted by /u/Soroush_ [link] [comments]
  3. XBox One is automatically clicking right

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One is automatically clicking right: Hello guys, my Xbox One Model 1540 is not working properly. It automatically clicks right. When I try to click to the left, it automatically clicks right again. Let me elaborate that with the...
  4. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...
  5. Why are games not automatically updating even when the checkbox is checked in settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are games not automatically updating even when the checkbox is checked in settings?: Everytime a game needs to update it gets stuck in the updates section until I click update all, even though under the updates settings I have the checkbox checked for auto updating? Xbox Series X...
  6. 4K not automatically recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K not automatically recognized: I just purchased a skyworth qled tv, model 55SUE9500, and i plugged in my xbox series x, and ps5 to hdmi ports one and two respectively. Ps5 works fine no problem with hdr, but the other port with...
  7. Games closed by the automatic shutoff timer don't show the Quit option

in XboX Insiders
    Games closed by the automatic shutoff timer don't show the Quit option: Usually games in Quick Resume can be closed by pressing menu on them and selecting Quit. That option is missing if your console was shut off by the inactivity timer. submitted by /u/MissingNerd...
  8. Why is my Xbox 360 saying “When conneected to Xbox Live, the clock is set automatically and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox 360 saying “When conneected to Xbox Live, the clock is set automatically and...: Every time I go to Clock on my Xbox 360 absolutely everything is right Daylighg Saving is on I am in the right Time Zone and I have the right Time Format but the weird part is is that the time is...
  9. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  10. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...