Reintegro de Dinero por Reembolso[Translation-Refund of Money for Refund]

Discus and support Reintegro de Dinero por Reembolso[Translation-Refund of Money for Refund] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Realicé el reembolso de un juego, me lo aceptaron el 12 de mayo, al día de la fecha no me reintegraron el monto en mi cuenta bancaria. No sé cómo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RicardoGomez86, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Reintegro de Dinero por Reembolso[Translation-Refund of Money for Refund]

Realicé el reembolso de un juego, me lo aceptaron el 12 de mayo, al día de la fecha no me reintegraron el monto en mi cuenta bancaria. No sé cómo comunicarme con alguien que me de una solución, ya que las páginas de soporte me dan vueltas por todos lados
    con opciones predeterminadas que no me dan ninguna solución. QUIERO SABER POR QUÉ NO ME DEVUELVEN MI PLATA.

[Translation-I made a refund for a game, I was accepted on May 12, the day of the date I was not refunded to my bank account. I don't know how to communicate with someone who gives me a solution, since the support pages give me around everywhere
    with default options that don't give me any solution. I WANT TO KNOW WHY I DON'T GET MY MONEY BACK.]

:)

RicardoGomez86, Jun 2, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Reintegro de Dinero por Reembolso[Translation-Refund of Money for Refund]