Regret Xbox Gamertag change

Discus and support Regret Xbox Gamertag change in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] So about a week ago I changed my gamertag to Tadzoid and currently feel like changing it back to Tonnyyyyyyyyy. Unfortunately Xbox charector... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ThomasRoberts64, Mar 22, 2022.

1. Regret Xbox Gamertag change

Regret Xbox Gamertag change [​IMG]
    So about a week ago I changed my gamertag to Tadzoid and currently feel like changing it back to Tonnyyyyyyyyy. Unfortunately Xbox charector limit is 12, so I cannot change it back. It’s also under most of my socials and it’s my name people know me for. Look I’m fine if I had to pay I just really want my old name back as it was rare and was 13 characters long.

If there’s any way you or I can do this just tell me in the comments! I don’t have a screenshot of my Xbox page but I will find it.

-Thanks

Tonnyyyyyyyyy

:)

ThomasRoberts64, Mar 22, 2022
  2. JosephG7 Win User

I accidentally change my name in Xbox can I just change it back to what it was

Hello,

I regret your mistake but only the first change of GT (GamerTag) is free, the rest you must pay $10 for each change.
  3. VibroPlex Win User

It's not easier for us

Many folks regret deletion and want their gamertag back. Therefore, it's made difficult so only the folks unlikely to change their mind complete the process.
  4. Shandykidinkent Win User

I accidentally changed my gamertag

PetuniaPower4,

I regret to inform you that you will have to pay the allotted fee to have your gamertag changed back, provided nobody else has taken it in the meantime.

- Shandy
  5. SMX Matrixnez Win User

gamertag changed

I regret to say that if the team made the rafter enforcement gamertag be made by having several complaints about your GT or they took it as offensive to the community and in other regions may be offensive

I regret to say that you will have to pay for making the change

double check the status of your account at the following link

https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  6. FractuReality Win User

Is there no way to retrieve an old gamertag after changing?

Sounds like if you got rid of it, its possible that indeed someone else snagged it. Ever since mirco$oft decided to reguritate old gamer tags and make you pay for them your gamertag made it in the heap. I know myself beacuse I also had a gamertag I loved
    and then changed it, afterwords regreting the option to change it.
Thema:

Regret Xbox Gamertag change

1. Regret Xbox Gamertag change - Similar Threads - Regret Gamertag change

2. I regret buying Xbox Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I regret buying Xbox Game Pass.: I regret buying Xbox Game Pass. 60f873fa-60f6-40c9-9838-e2a5ca4ab122
  3. I bought robux and I regret it and tried refunding it and they didn’t want too

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought robux and I regret it and tried refunding it and they didn’t want too: Bought a 20 dollar gift and I bought robux and I wasn’t too sure about it and I disided that it wasn’t worth it and I didn’t want the robux any more. I tried refunding it but they declined and I...
  4. I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it...: Please help me I regret it and want to put everything back to normal 60e4c7bc-7ec0-4698-ae52-b32ed3e8da42
  5. Intelli Wheel Mouse Optical (Remake it MS you won't regret it!)

in XBoX on Windows
    Intelli Wheel Mouse Optical (Remake it MS you won't regret it!): I don't know. If I'm being Superstitious or I'm right. But, I have never been the same Competitive PC Gamer ever since I stopped using WMO. Everything about this mouse shape, clicks, design, and...
  6. I regret exchanging points for an xbox live gold subscription. Is there a time limit on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I regret exchanging points for an xbox live gold subscription. Is there a time limit on the...: The best time to use it would be during the Christmas Holidays. Is it possible? I spent at least 5 months writing gibberish on Bing and doing the quizzes. I really don't want to waste 6800 points....
  7. Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?: My series to trigger stops don’t work have never worked the rubber covers for the trigger stop keeps falling off my left stick wanders forward all the time they refuse to warrantee its like a...
  8. Mod Menus, Infections, Hacks and More Importantly Regret

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mod Menus, Infections, Hacks and More Importantly Regret: So first off I regret my decision to ever try to use the Infections via Theatre Mode on Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Before that I was in a modded lobby and I got the All Achievement infection...
  9. Regret buying Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regret buying Xbox one X: ive called customer support multiple times about a variety of problems. Today, my xbox would not turn on for 20 minutes. Once i gave up, the console randomly turns on 5 minutes later then crashes...
  10. We regret to inform you that we were not unable to reinstate the purchase eligibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    We regret to inform you that we were not unable to reinstate the purchase eligibility: IM not sure what happen when i was trying to buy something with my debit card i got a message saying the should contact xbox support then i talk to a support agent after i was done a day later i...