Regret buying Xbox one X

Discus and support Regret buying Xbox one X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive called customer support multiple times about a variety of problems. Today, my xbox would not turn on for 20 minutes. Once i gave up, the console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by G doub1e U, Mar 4, 2019.

1. G doub1e U
    G doub1e U Guest

Regret buying Xbox one X

ive called customer support multiple times about a variety of problems. Today, my xbox would not turn on for 20 minutes. Once i gave up, the console randomly turns on 5 minutes later then crashes after loading screen. Constantly lags when im playing games
    (ping is 30 and xbox will crash and sign me out). When navigating through any tabs on xbox, it will lag, not register half the buttons i press and much more. To be honest, Im thinking about just going back to the original xbox one because apparently my xbox
    one x cannot handle anything especially games. Anyone have any ideas on how to make my console work half way decent (I’ve done multiple resets, clear mac address for ping, etc) I asked for a refund on console but only thing they allow is you sending your console.
    I’d rather not send my console i spent $500+ on for 3-4 weeks and get it in same bad condition. Looking for community answers, not xbox support because they never help or have any idea how to fix the problems except send it in.

thank you,

GW

:)

G doub1e U, Mar 4, 2019
  2. BlastingAxis Win User

News consoles?

I plan on the top teir after the xbox one x I have played it and regret buying mine just before they released
  3. FreYzeR96 Win User

Regret buying Xbox one X

Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble with the one s. My one s runs just fine, for example: I run Apex with 60 fps, no drops. Is it ventilated well? If you say you have factory reset it, I really don't know what else should be causing this. I would
    head to the support site for a "repair"

I hope this informationin any way was helpful, and I hope your problem gets fixed.

-Tai
  4. d3monkid12 Win User

Regret buying Xbox one X

Hey demonkid12,

thats the crazy thing about it is that no one else has the problems. I get 450mb/s download and it somehow takes me 10 minutes to download a 1gb game. If i try downloading anygames that are like 25 gb, my console will automatically pause downloads and sometimes
    just cancel them. I have automatic updates turned on and i somehow always have to download things on my xbox. I might have just gotten a bad console, but that would be 2 xbox ones that are trash.
    wow 450 mbs😲!!! man that must be nice I get a whole 12mbs when its working right. 25gb game yep that's a whole day at least maybe a day and a half. and that's with removing all other devices. I got mine set up the same way as you with the updates and it
    all happens the same for me also. for a while I thought it had something to do with xbox insider so I canceled that factory reset my console last year but the problem still persists. sad thing is I been trying to get help with this since shortly after the
    release of bf1. thats like 2 years almost. also I have a second xbox one that has similar issues.
  5. XsmkstarzX Win User

Regret buying Xbox one X

I would try to do a factory reset at this point.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Regret buying Xbox one X

I’ve sent consoles back to Microsoft for repair before. It usually took two weeks, and I got a prepaid card good for a month of Xbox Live Gold for my trouble.

But, since you’ve managed to shoot down each option provided to you, it sounds like your mind is made up. Hopefully you can find a buyer who will take it off your hands. If you do sell it, make sure you do NOT include any digital content in the price, as
    that cannot be transferred to another owner. Only disc-based games can be resold.

Best of luck to you.
Thema:

Regret buying Xbox one X

1. Regret buying Xbox one X - Similar Threads - Regret buying

2. I regret buying Xbox Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I regret buying Xbox Game Pass.: I regret buying Xbox Game Pass. 60f873fa-60f6-40c9-9838-e2a5ca4ab122
  3. I bought robux and I regret it and tried refunding it and they didn’t want too

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought robux and I regret it and tried refunding it and they didn’t want too: Bought a 20 dollar gift and I bought robux and I wasn’t too sure about it and I disided that it wasn’t worth it and I didn’t want the robux any more. I tried refunding it but they declined and I...
  4. I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it...: Please help me I regret it and want to put everything back to normal 60e4c7bc-7ec0-4698-ae52-b32ed3e8da42
  5. Regret Xbox Gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Regret Xbox Gamertag change: [img] So about a week ago I changed my gamertag to Tadzoid and currently feel like changing it back to Tonnyyyyyyyyy. Unfortunately Xbox charector limit is 12, so I cannot change it back. It’s...
  6. Intelli Wheel Mouse Optical (Remake it MS you won't regret it!)

in XBoX on Windows
    Intelli Wheel Mouse Optical (Remake it MS you won't regret it!): I don't know. If I'm being Superstitious or I'm right. But, I have never been the same Competitive PC Gamer ever since I stopped using WMO. Everything about this mouse shape, clicks, design, and...
  7. I regret exchanging points for an xbox live gold subscription. Is there a time limit on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I regret exchanging points for an xbox live gold subscription. Is there a time limit on the...: The best time to use it would be during the Christmas Holidays. Is it possible? I spent at least 5 months writing gibberish on Bing and doing the quizzes. I really don't want to waste 6800 points....
  8. Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?: My series to trigger stops don’t work have never worked the rubber covers for the trigger stop keeps falling off my left stick wanders forward all the time they refuse to warrantee its like a...
  9. Mod Menus, Infections, Hacks and More Importantly Regret

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mod Menus, Infections, Hacks and More Importantly Regret: So first off I regret my decision to ever try to use the Infections via Theatre Mode on Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Before that I was in a modded lobby and I got the All Achievement infection...
  10. We regret to inform you that we were not unable to reinstate the purchase eligibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    We regret to inform you that we were not unable to reinstate the purchase eligibility: IM not sure what happen when i was trying to buy something with my debit card i got a message saying the should contact xbox support then i talk to a support agent after i was done a day later i...