Region restrictions are active in code even though we are in the same region.

Discus and support Region restrictions are active in code even though we are in the same region. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a friend minecraft, we live in the same region, we have that region set in our account, but he can't redeem it and gets the error for geo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bob The builder4, Dec 24, 2023.

1. Region restrictions are active in code even though we are in the same region.

I bought a friend minecraft, we live in the same region, we have that region set in our account, but he can't redeem it and gets the error for geo locking.

:)

Bob The builder4, Dec 24, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

If you sign into minecraft.net does the locator change?
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Do you use the XBox App or Minecraft launcher or something else?
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

You cant change the region so I would suggest getting it refunded. If you go to your Xbox store with your account, you should be able to gift from there.
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

What region is your accounts?
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Azerbaijan is not an Xbox supported region, so no codes will work, and you cannot access Xbox services.

It doesn't matter what you set your region to or if you use ways to fake your location, there are other ways of detecting those, and you must use a method of payment that is attached to your physical location in an Xbox supported country

doing so, along with using unapproved and illicit launchers can lead to account and hardware bans by themselves

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions
Thema:

1. Region restrictions are active in code even though we are in the same region. - Similar Threads - Region restrictions are

2. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  3. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  4. Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions: So the title describes practically everything, I can't use discord on my xbox, the discord tab just isn't there, but when I switch regions or console location the tab is there and I can use...
  5. I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...: Hi wo i want to buy this game "PALWORLD" FROM THE GERMANY REGION BECAUSE I HAVE SOME ACCOUNT BALANCE ON THE GERMANY REGION THEN CHANGE TO MY CURRENT REGION IM GONNA KEEP THE GAME AND BEING ABLE TO...
  6. Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move

in XBoX on Windows
    Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move: So a couple of years ago for some reason or another I moved a Minecraft world out of the saves folder, and if I can remember correctly I moved it into another World's folder. Now I want to go back...
  7. Region locked gift

in XBoX on Windows
    Region locked gift: So my friend gifted me a Saints Row IV: Re-Elected, but they live in a different country and the code is region locked, anyway around that or is there a way to give them a refund?...
  8. Fehler gefunden, Erfolge, Region Deutschland.

in XboX Insiders
    Fehler gefunden, Erfolge, Region Deutschland.: Ich habe knapp 3 Tage mit dem Community Support geschrieben, wegen diesem Fehler. Diesen Fehler, betrifft mich und meine Xbox Freunde. Und zwar meint der Support, dass es regional sein kann und...
  9. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  10. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a