Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One

Discus and support Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well, I've been having this issue, its driving me insane, I stupidly changed regions on the website not really knowing what I was doing. Support just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JONAS EL PERR0, Feb 20, 2014.

  1. Wiiija
    Wiiija Guest

    Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One


    Well, I've been having this issue, its driving me insane, I stupidly changed regions on the website not really knowing what I was doing. Support just told me I have to wait 90 days to change it back to UK......will that even fix the problem its caused on
    the xbox one? and waiting 90 days is ridiculous!
     
    Wiiija, Feb 24, 2014
    #31
  2. jose2509
    jose2509 Guest
    otro mas que se une a la lista de el gran problema de la migracion o lo que sea y no podrian borrar todo del perfil del xboxhome y hacerlo de nuevo.
     
    jose2509, Feb 24, 2014
    #32
  3. ARaq 84
    ARaq 84 Guest
    If you would like to change region back after you had first changed it using the pc, then yes you will have to wait 90 days.

    But this has nothing to do with the auto sign out issue etc... It's basically a matter for you to contact MS and pinpointing to them what your problem exactly is.

    If you've said you want to change your region back after changing it using PC then sure MS will say that you have to wait 90 days.

    But if you tell them that you keep getting signed out every other minute and wish for them to correct this issue, you might actually be starting off on the right note.

    It worked for me.
     
    ARaq 84, Feb 24, 2014
    #33
  4. ARaq 84
    ARaq 84 Guest

    Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One

    Just to re-iterate... If you have this auto sign out issue please request a call back from MS and actually speak to them and tell them what the problem is and they will eventually get around and solve the problem for you.

    I told them straight what had happened and what I was experiencing and they fixed it within a day or two.
     
    ARaq 84, Feb 24, 2014
    #34
  5. Hrzn Ropz
    Hrzn Ropz Guest
    Im waiting advocacy team to contact me back and see if they sort it out, I hope they do because this account means alot to me Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One :(
     
    Hrzn Ropz, Feb 25, 2014
    #35
  6. I have the exact same issue, changed the region of my account and now I cannot log on anymore on XBOX.com (I've used another account to post here) and my XBOX ONE is kicking me out of XBOXLIVE. Been at it for two hours via chat support when it finally took
    them to contact the advocacy team, they will respond within 4 days, sigh...

    It's curious though that everyone posting here was past the latest update not ? So maybe the update is part of the reasons. I wonder why the "Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool" worked for the two guys here, I'm willing to try, but then again I could
    mess up my XBOX ONE real good...
     
    LegacyRabbit14, Feb 25, 2014
    #36
  7. Wiiija
    Wiiija Guest
    Thought I better post to say the problem is fixed for me, I don't know how, I guess something was done though I wasn't informed. My one auto logged me in perfectly today and no sign outs as of yet, fingers crossed it stays that way.
     
    Wiiija, Feb 25, 2014
    #37
  8. Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One

    Im having the same issue after trying to move mine from ****, it keeps asking me to accept the terms/conditions. I contacted the support chat, they told me it should only take 12 to 24 hours to confirm the migration.

    Have any of you had this issue resolved yet?
     
    theg00chmaster, Feb 26, 2014
    #38
  9. its been over two weeks since i contacted ms support and its still not fixed
     
    Buda-1A2A0B40-F51F-4F7C-89F5-9AAA5CCFC291, Feb 26, 2014
    #39
  10. Taolishao
    Taolishao Guest
    Same here. Hope they hurry. This is really annoying.
     
    Taolishao, Feb 26, 2014
    #40
  11. Ok I did not see this thread and started my own thread with the issues I am facing here

    forums.xbox.com/.../1693337.aspx
    as suggested by Xbox Support here
    forums.xbox.com/.../1622218.aspx


    "If you’ve still got questions or encounter an issue while migrating, don’t hesitate to ask us about it! For help with a migration issue you can create a new post in this forum. "

    Probably if everyone with the same issue starts creating a new post, someone will acknowledge that this is an actual problem and take steps to fix this.
     
    Prathul Prabhakar, Feb 26, 2014
    #41
  12. 4 hours ago, I migrated brothers account from UK to Czech Republic and everything is OK on Xbox One...

    But I dont know, if I want try migrate with my account, because I have all games from Xbox Live and dont want lose it.

    So is this all right now? Or issue with migration is still problem?
     
    David Lešiga, Oct 31, 2018
    #42
  13. Prathul Prabhakar Win User

    Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One

    Ok I did not see this thread and started my own thread with the issues I am facing here

    forums.xbox.com/.../1693337.aspx
    as suggested by Xbox Support here
    forums.xbox.com/.../1622218.aspx


    "If you’ve still got questions or encounter an issue while migrating, don’t hesitate to ask us about it! For help with a migration issue you can create a new post in this forum. "

    Probably if everyone with the same issue starts creating a new post, someone will acknowledge that this is an actual problem and take steps to fix this.
  14. Taolishao Win User

    Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One

    Same here. Hope they hurry. This is really annoying.
  15. Wiiija Win User

    Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One

    Thought I better post to say the problem is fixed for me, I don't know how, I guess something was done though I wasn't informed. My one auto logged me in perfectly today and no sign outs as of yet, fingers crossed it stays that way.
  16. LegacyRabbit14 Win User

    Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One

    I have the exact same issue, changed the region of my account and now I cannot log on anymore on XBOX.com (I've used another account to post here) and my XBOX ONE is kicking me out of XBOXLIVE. Been at it for two hours via chat support when it finally took
    them to contact the advocacy team, they will respond within 4 days, sigh...

    It's curious though that everyone posting here was past the latest update not ? So maybe the update is part of the reasons. I wonder why the "Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool" worked for the two guys here, I'm willing to try, but then again I could
    mess up my XBOX ONE real good...
  17. ARaq 84 Win User

    Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One

    If you would like to change region back after you had first changed it using the pc, then yes you will have to wait 90 days.

    But this has nothing to do with the auto sign out issue etc... It's basically a matter for you to contact MS and pinpointing to them what your problem exactly is.

    If you've said you want to change your region back after changing it using PC then sure MS will say that you have to wait 90 days.

    But if you tell them that you keep getting signed out every other minute and wish for them to correct this issue, you might actually be starting off on the right note.

    It worked for me.
Thema:

Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One

Loading...
  1. Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One - Similar Threads - Region Migration big

  2. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

    in XboX Insiders
    do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get...
  3. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Romania still not an official Xbox console region in 2026?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Romania still not an official Xbox console region in 2026?: I'm a Romanian Xbox player and I honestly don't understand why Romania still has no official Xbox console support in 2026. We have PC Game Pass, but no official Xbox console region. Romanian...
  5. Regional Xbox Store with appropriate prices for Pakistan.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regional Xbox Store with appropriate prices for Pakistan.: So many gamers here looking for affordable ways to play their favourite games submitted by /u/Foreign-Ad746 [link] [comments]
  6. Feature request: Add Egypt as an official Xbox region (EGP Store + Game Pass + local payments)

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Add Egypt as an official Xbox region (EGP Store + Game Pass + local payments): Hi Xbox Insiders, Feature request: Please add Egypt as an official supported Xbox region with an Egypt Store and local pricing in EGP, plus the ability to subscribe/renew Xbox Game Pass normally...
  7. How to change country region in Xbox Website ?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to change country region in Xbox Website ?: When I m trying to pay for subscription I need to fill in my billing address. But I can't do it cause my region is locked on the US and I can't change it somehow. Ive tried to change address on...
  8. Trying to play in unsupported region

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play in unsupported region: Hi guys If anyone could help I would be very helpful. So I bought xbox but my region is not supported (Croatia), is there any way I can put my microsoft account region to real one while having...
  9. Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest is now available in all regions except South Korea!

    in XboX Insiders
    Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest is now available in all regions except South Korea!: [IMG] Xbox Insiders on Windows PC in all regions except South Korea can now join Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest. Check the Xbox Insider Hub on Windows PC to join and don't forget to take...
  10. Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest has expanded its available regions!

    in XboX Insiders
    Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest has expanded its available regions!: [IMG] Xbox Insiders in Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, and France can now join Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest and hunt the Archdemon’s forces. Check the Xbox Insider Hub on Windows PC to...