Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One

Discus and support Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi guy thanks for reply... my bros account is sirlimpa1ot ... the error is 0x8015dc0a . every time i log in to my account i have to sign new agreement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JONAS EL PERR0, Feb 20, 2014.

  1. MadSki11zz
    MadSki11zz Guest

    Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One


    hi guy thanks for reply... my bros account is sirlimpa1ot ... the error is 0x8015dc0a . every time i log in to my account i have to sign new agreement every time. when i play my game or go to settings i get 0x8015dc0a and logged out. m moving to us so changed
    uk to us on the xbox.com but got errors so rang support they told me it was changed all good but now the xb1 is unuseable. if i try to logged in to xbox.com with sirlimpa1ot ig error on evrry page and where the name of my account should be its just say loading...
    issue iv had for a week and half. surrport team told me 4 days... now 10 days . my whole family is xbox through and thorgh for years but its is turning me to the other side. shocking support on the phones
     
    MadSki11zz, Feb 21, 2014
    #16
  2. Same with me, I migrate from poland to germany.... it´s so boring... Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One :(
     
    Mystic Kamil PL, Feb 22, 2014
    #17
  3. Will there be an official fix? I am having the same problem. 0x8015dc0a
     
    Joel Chan-DFC85065-24B9-4131-8CDF-8543ABC7642B, Feb 22, 2014
    #18
  4. Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One

    Hello,

    I am having the same problem here on Xbox One.

    Error 0x8015dc0a

    Really annoying. Could anybody Help me please?
     
    Gsevens-40AF18E9-F601-407B-985C-EBDE6379D670, Feb 22, 2014
    #19
  5. migenmemelli
    migenmemelli Guest
    Same thing here.

    Error 0x8015dc0a. If Xbox Support guys read this thread please fix my account as well.
     
    migenmemelli, Feb 22, 2014
    #20
  6. ARaq 84
    ARaq 84 Guest
    Guys I had this problem but it is fixed.

    You need to contact xbox and let them know... They will sort it out.

    When you use your pc to change regions it means you are changing your xbox live region and I think that's where the problem is... Basically to change it back you need to wait 3 months etc.

    I'm guessing if you've gone the pc route of changing your region and perhaps tried to change it back you've starting getting the auto sign out bug.

    The other way to change regions is by changing your console region and this does NOT mean you've changed your xbox live region but only the console and hence you should be able to do what you need to without any auto sign out trouble.

    In the mean time do contact xbox and try and get them to escalate the issue and hopefully like me the problem should go away.

    Hope this helps.
     
    ARaq 84, Feb 22, 2014
    #21
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    having a out of region ip wont do anything

    what is the error you are getting?

    fyi if you are trying to download us content then yes a brazil ip wont help you hence why you are supposed to have the same region as your physical region

    xbox one content is region locked digitially only disks games are region free and some dlc
     
    ngocphi, Feb 22, 2014
    #22
  8. ARaq 84
    ARaq 84 Guest

    Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One

    I'm not sure ip has anything to do with it at all.

    When I phoned up the rep I spoke to said that there are 2 types of region change.

    1. Xbox live account region change.

    2. Xbox one console region change.

    As for the first then when you change this (and also try to then change it back) there is a problem where you get this auto sign out thingy.

    As for the second option then this can be done anytime with no problems.

    But when changing region in this second method you need to have an address in that country.

    After you change your console region successfully you can use the console to download content even if it's region specific to that country etc...

    You can even switch back your console region anytime and still use the content you've downloaded from other regions.

    Again I hope this helps.
     
    ARaq 84, Feb 22, 2014
    #23
  9. I have contacted XBOX Support and found the solution, and fix my problem, been about 3 hours. Everything seems to be working well.

    Xbox support is very sure that the error code is an update issue, it's like a glitchy update.

    support.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool

    Cheers!
     
    Joel Chan-DFC85065-24B9-4131-8CDF-8543ABC7642B, Feb 22, 2014
    #24
  10. Sirlimpa1ot
    Sirlimpa1ot Guest
    thanks this worked like a charm
     
    Sirlimpa1ot, Feb 23, 2014
    #25
  11. Joel Chan and Sirlipa1ot,

    Just to check if I understood what you guys mean.

    You guys were having the problem with the error 0x8015dc0a after changing your region?

    Then MS Support told you to you de OS update diagnostic tool, and the error 0x8015dc0a didn't show up anymore and you kinect sensors are recognizing you when you try to login now?

    Is that right?

    THank you!
     
    Gsevens-40AF18E9-F601-407B-985C-EBDE6379D670, Feb 23, 2014
    #26
  12. I don't think Joel Chan's understanding is correct. Araq84's comment makes a log of sense to me. The right way to fix is to leave your post in this thread, MS obviously monitors this forum.
     
    WeirdFiJiBandit, Feb 23, 2014
    #27
  13. RAS0sir
    RAS0sir Guest

    Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One

    Me too,

    Error 0x8015dc0a.It should be fixed by Microsoft ASAP.
     
    RAS0sir, Feb 23, 2014
    #28
  14. D A M I R O1
    D A M I R O1 Guest
    I'm also experiencing this problem,my account needs to be locked to Ireland.
     
    D A M I R O1, Feb 23, 2014
    #29
  15. Nothing to do with the update. It has to do with the region change. If you are ONLY using Xbox One, there is no reason to do a region migration, you can simply change the locale on your console for the same effect.

    Xbox One Locales FAQ
     
    eco-D078FEDD-DC69-4149-948D-CB8C77379B94, Feb 24, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One

Loading...
  1. Region Migration, now a big Problem with Xbox One - Similar Threads - Region Migration big

  2. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

    in XboX Insiders
    do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get...
  3. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Romania still not an official Xbox console region in 2026?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Romania still not an official Xbox console region in 2026?: I'm a Romanian Xbox player and I honestly don't understand why Romania still has no official Xbox console support in 2026. We have PC Game Pass, but no official Xbox console region. Romanian...
  5. Regional Xbox Store with appropriate prices for Pakistan.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regional Xbox Store with appropriate prices for Pakistan.: So many gamers here looking for affordable ways to play their favourite games submitted by /u/Foreign-Ad746 [link] [comments]
  6. Feature request: Add Egypt as an official Xbox region (EGP Store + Game Pass + local payments)

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Add Egypt as an official Xbox region (EGP Store + Game Pass + local payments): Hi Xbox Insiders, Feature request: Please add Egypt as an official supported Xbox region with an Egypt Store and local pricing in EGP, plus the ability to subscribe/renew Xbox Game Pass normally...
  7. How to change country region in Xbox Website ?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to change country region in Xbox Website ?: When I m trying to pay for subscription I need to fill in my billing address. But I can't do it cause my region is locked on the US and I can't change it somehow. Ive tried to change address on...
  8. Trying to play in unsupported region

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play in unsupported region: Hi guys If anyone could help I would be very helpful. So I bought xbox but my region is not supported (Croatia), is there any way I can put my microsoft account region to real one while having...
  9. Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest is now available in all regions except South Korea!

    in XboX Insiders
    Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest is now available in all regions except South Korea!: [IMG] Xbox Insiders on Windows PC in all regions except South Korea can now join Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest. Check the Xbox Insider Hub on Windows PC to join and don't forget to take...
  10. Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest has expanded its available regions!

    in XboX Insiders
    Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest has expanded its available regions!: [IMG] Xbox Insiders in Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, and France can now join Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest and hunt the Archdemon’s forces. Check the Xbox Insider Hub on Windows PC to...