region lock after downloaded the game.

Discus and support region lock after downloaded the game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i purchased bully scholarship ed on xbox.com .... after my xbox360 downloaded the game it said "this disc's region code is incorrect for this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MukVi, Jun 22, 2014.

1. MukVi
    MukVi Guest

i purchased bully scholarship ed on xbox.com .... after my xbox360 downloaded the game it said "this disc's region code is incorrect for this console..."

so ...can i play this game or not....and how to fix this pleaseeeeeeeee thank. is it about my console region or something? i dont really undersrand.

:)

MukVi, Jun 22, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    A BackwardsCompatible title will work on my Xbox One, if the BC game is not available in my country?

Don't change your region to try and download the game. A backwards compatible region locked game cannot be downloaded if you live in a region where it is not allowed. Also, please be aware that region locks also apply to disc based games. If you are able
    to find a copy of the game in your country and it works then you're good to go but if you have to order from a different country then it will not work due to the region lock.

Region locks on games are set by the country's government. If you would like to play the game then you can try working with your government to release the lock.

onyxishere, Jun 22, 2014
  3. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    Munkey Boy, Jun 22, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Which country do you live in? Which country is your gamertag set up for? Which country did you purchase the console from?

It is very possible that there is a region lock on the game that you bypassed if your gamertag is set up for a different country than where you live. If this is the case you may need to contact phone support for more assistance.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Jun 22, 2014
  5. MukVi
    MukVi Guest
    My gamertag is set for US ..i purchased from marketplace US but i brought console in Thailand and now i live in thailand too. So it is my console that not match right?

Can i do something about it?

Another question if i use US console i will be able to play this game on same harddrive?

MukVi, Jun 22, 2014
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    It's actually your tag that doesn't match. There are region locks in place now and some games cannot be downloaded if you live in a different country than your tag is set up for. For example, you live in Thailand but are trying to download a game from
    the US.

onyxishere, Jun 24, 2014
  7. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    This is an older thread. Can you please create a new one detailing your issue for more assistance? Thank you.

onyxishere, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: