Region issue - newish account - in Australia/set to Australia - always forces marketplace ...

Discus and support Region issue - newish account - in Australia/set to Australia - always forces marketplace ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok - so I see on the forums that this is an issue for the years, but all attempts using the helps have failed to fix it: Scenario: outlook.com... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WindlessSleet73, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Region issue - newish account - in Australia/set to Australia - always forces marketplace ...

Ok - so I see on the forums that this is an issue for the years, but all attempts using the helps have failed to fix it:

Scenario:

outlook.com account linked to Xbox account, all region set to Australia, Payment options set to PayPal in Australia - when attempting to add DLC to cart, in "en-au", at "Download to Xbox 360" press - window opens up in "en-us" states that there is no payment
    options, when clicked then opens up to "Billing" set in Region United States and unable to change.

i.e. page:

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-AU/Product/Halo-3-Heroic-Map-Pack/00000000-0000-400c-80cf-00044d5307...

opens to:

Sign in to your Microsoft account................

I'm on a Apple using both Safari & Firefox set to Australia region and both seem to still do it - tried both NBN and 4g connection (if it got some strange region ip or something.....) In a test from the pre-order of the "x" page it even forced a en-us page.

So what the??? Almost wanna give it and go Sony.

Any ideas folks?

_L_

:)

WindlessSleet73, Sep 21, 2017
  2. Error Code 80150101

Physical Region: Australia

Account Region: Australia

Content: Anything from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace

Error Code: 80150101

Sk1tZo JuGGaLo, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Can't redeem fallout 3 code after buying fallout 4

My physical region is australia, and the account is also set on australia

DayKnot37050579, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Sk1tZo JuGGaLo Win User

Error Code 80150101

Physical Region: Australia

Account Region: Australia

Content: Anything from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace

Error Code: 80150101
  5. DayKnot37050579 Win User

Can't redeem fallout 3 code after buying fallout 4

My physical region is australia, and the account is also set on australia
  6. Pai Touch Win User

Windows 8, Microsoft Account and Xbox live

Just to add... I'm having the same issues and I'm in Australia too. My Xbox LIVE account region is set to Australia but the Microsoft Account region page has this error message:

"We're unable to retrieve information for this section at this time. We're sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later."

I'm almost certain it's set to Australia as well though.
  7. ellerem Win User

Apps Not Appearing for Downloading

Hello,

I'm in Oz too and have used those apps. It would be best for us to check your regional settings - as these are country specific apps.

On 360 - on the SETTINGS page select PROFILE > SETTINGS > EDIT PROFILE > LOCATION. Ensure this is set to Australia.

Online - when you log in & go to MY ACCOUNT is Australia in the bottom left hand corner of the screen? If it doesn't take you directly to Australia as default then your profile may be in the wrong region. If it is a different region click on it and select
    Australia.

If you think it is set wrong when you originally set the account up you can migrate the account to Australia -

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

Hope this info helps.

Good luck & happy gaming
  8. XG Twiisted Win User

Region Error Call of Duty DLC? Account, Xbox & Region are the same, but XBL says otherwise... :(

Update:

My Account billing says that my Country/Region is Australia ??!!! Is that the issue? As ive downloaded other games perfectly fine? And is there any way to change this if it is the problem? :O

(Must have set it to Australia by accident... :(
Thema:

Region issue - newish account - in Australia/set to Australia - always forces marketplace ...

1. Region issue - newish account - in Australia/set to Australia - always forces marketplace ... - Similar Threads - Region issue newish

2. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  3. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  4. "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...: I have checked that my account and everything is set to the U.S and that my billing methods are also set to the U.S. However, it still keeps saying the same message. Also, I am in the U.S...
  5. The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match: I am having issues trying to get XBox game pass to play online with friends. I live in Bermuda and the region is set to United States, Bermuda was not an option....
  6. how to fix region issues with gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix region issues with gift card: one of my friends send me a gift card through gmail but i cant redeem it. it says "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account." but when i change my...
  7. Microsoft rewards region issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards region issue: Hi I am from Pakistan my issue is that I have a Xbox one and the Microsoft rewards region issue is occurring and I have tried everything by changing DNS and etc but the issue is not resolving I...
  8. Can anyone help with region conflict issue please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help with region conflict issue please?: Hi, I have a region conflict on my Xbox between my account and my game pass subscription. My son added his account and forgot to change the region from the US. Consequently we purchased a gold...
  9. “This disc’s region code is incorrect for this console….” Please how do I solve this issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “This disc’s region code is incorrect for this console….” Please how do I solve this issues?: This disc’s region code is incorrect for this console….” Please how do I solve this issues? 13e3b783-ff34-4611-b520-52fe472893f7
  10. Xbox Live account region change issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account region change issue: Hello, I tried to change account region for Xbox Live profile in order to proceed with payment (Region was set to Russia, the card is UAE, so when I tried to add card details and proceed before...