Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move

Discus and support Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So a couple of years ago for some reason or another I moved a Minecraft world out of the saves folder, and if I can remember correctly I moved it into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StoneFur, May 29, 2024.

1. StoneFur
    StoneFur Guest

So a couple of years ago for some reason or another I moved a Minecraft world out of the saves folder, and if I can remember correctly I moved it into another World's folder. Now I want to go back to that world to replicate some of the builds, but half of the chunks are missing. I go to the nether, everything is there but the portals just lead to new chunks and portals. I did a bit of researching and searching, and I played around with the region files on a world copy. The region I most want to recover is r.2, -10.mca, however this file is missing. Every positive file is missing, and there seems to be alot of files that end with (2) and (3). I don't remember exactly what happened, but my guess is that there was a faulty move and some files got replaced. Is there any way to recover these files, is there anything I can do?
    I wanted to move the world in the first place to create a new world of the same name. All the poi files for the missing chunks are still there.

:)

StoneFur, May 29, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: