Region change

Discus and support Region change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently changed my LIVE region into my physical region. I've seen a lot of bugs in my account from that time, I opened my games on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Omar_0001, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Omar_0001
    Omar_0001 Guest

Region change

Hello, I've recently changed my LIVE region into my physical region. I've seen a lot of bugs in my account from that time, I opened my games on the console, and the gamerscore thing under the name of every game is not there. Just like when you've just downloaded
    a game, and never opened it. I've somehow managed to fix it, but it still has problems. Also, back when I had my account set to Saudi Arabia, TV, and Music tabs weren't there. So, I don't think my account was really updated. Also, I've tried searching for
    Far Cry 3, and it said that the cost is 13000 SAR, which is also 2.5k USD. Can someone give me some help on this? Thanks.

:)

Omar_0001, Jan 29, 2014
  2. LarryLegend
    LarryLegend Guest
    Black Ops 3 Beta - 4 EVERYBODY - See how...

i

So I cant change my region back to the US for three months? For some reason it wont let me change back to the US.

LarryLegend, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    Black Ops 3 Beta - 4 EVERYBODY - See how...

Or you can bypass all of that shit and just redeem the cde on xbox.com with a change of region. If you change the region, I believe you get the english version.

Fuhgeddit, Jan 29, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Region change