Regarding Xbox and fed ex

Discus and support Regarding Xbox and fed ex in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I had did a warranty repair with Xbox had all my information but not giving me the customer care that’s supposed to be giving because my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Montykarim, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Montykarim
    Montykarim Guest

Hello I had did a warranty repair with Xbox had all my information but not giving me the customer care that’s supposed to be giving because my Xbox wasn’t delivered fed ex tells me contact Xbox I do that then Xbox tells me contact fed ex it’s been going on for almost 1-2 weeks of nothing but a hastle I feel like I’m getting scammed with the horrible service being provided to Xbox gamer if this won’t be figured out I’ll request channel 7 this whole procedure is not right! I feel like Micorsoft is scamming me

:)

Montykarim, Oct 31, 2023
  2. Montykarim Win User

Hello *PII removed* Is the case number most likely I wasn’t provided a case number but if I did that will be it I am willing to give all my information if it’s not found in your system I am missing out on the brand new mw3 and on my account profile that’s my main account you can see when was last time I logged in

EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.
  3. Montykarim Win User

So what did Information would you like. E to provide
  4. Montykarim Win User

regarding service repair coming in from Michigan - Wayne county device witch is my Xbox series my controller wiring and mic everything that was causing the device to smoke up and not work I sent out and the service I made sure to get to the repair center safely micorsoft didn’t provide the same around now if my Xbox is stolen there goes my account my card I got linked to it so then who is gonna be responsible for that I have a lot of my information
    Please provide me a answer back so I can know to go further or no
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Montykarim,

Since the response from our Internal Support Team may take a while. We might not be able to see the full context and know about the concerns you have.

For the meantime, we would like to ask what happened to your parcel:

1. Can we confirm what devices did you shipped to Microsoft? You mention mic, no controller and device, is it Xbox headset, Xbox controller and Xbox console?
    2. Was the parcel got lost when you ship it to Microsoft or after Microsoft repaired and shipped the devices back to you?
    3. What country/region you are residing? Please do not state your complete home address.

We look forward for your reply.

Regards,

6. Montykarim Win User

By the way if you see all the representatives the way they treated me and wanted to get me done fast witch is giving me false answers I had one that provided to me a tracking for the device witch was different from the one you guys provided with fed ex and still no device I sent in everytbing with the device all I receive back is my mic with no controller neither my device how unfair and horrible my luck is representatives either shut in my face while I’m on hold or ask for a manager I don’t know what kind of customer care that is awful service from the call center I expected way more
Thema:

1. Regarding Xbox and fed ex - Similar Threads - Regarding fed

2. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop: So i am having an issue on streaming games like apex legends or fortnite or any games in general and i cant even stream on discord. Idk why but it keeps saying ur network is trash but i have a...
  5. Regarding Shipment Service issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding Shipment Service issue: I have placed a service for my xbox controller which is in service. For xbox service i got a mail to attach a shipment label in the product box and a form named "To Whom So Ever It May Concern" in...
  6. Please explain regarding hacked accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Please explain regarding hacked accounts: Long story short, packing started with an email to Microsoft which ended up hitting Xbox. Managed to have the account recovered only to find out that it was suspended indefinitely due to...
  7. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  8. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  9. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  10. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4