Regarding Russian voice acting

Discus and support Regarding Russian voice acting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I am now in Germany and recently bought an X-box series s. I downloaded the game Dying Light 2, the game supports Russian language and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Игорь Штефан, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Regarding Russian voice acting

Good afternoon, I am now in Germany and recently bought an X-box series s. I downloaded the game Dying Light 2, the game supports Russian language and voice acting, but as soon as I entered it, I immediately saw the German interface. How can this problem be solved?

:)

Игорь Штефан, Sep 24, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Technically you can't use the Russian content with the current embargo
  3. NLbawz Win User

Game localization

English is a global language, you could always hope for the best and hope they'll bring out a update with Russian voice actors but I highly doubt it.

It's the same with other languages, different subtitles text etc. but voice acting remains the original.
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

no Russian voice acting in assassin creed origins

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I just want to clarify, are you asking how to change the language in the game Assassin's Creed Origins, is that correct?
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Game localization

English is a global language, you could always hope for the best and hope they'll bring out a update with Russian voice actors but I highly doubt it.

It's the same with other languages, different subtitles text etc. but voice acting remains the original.
    sadly, from what I can remember, it never happened for any game
  6. MisterRatBoy Win User

ведьмак 3 не устанавливается русский языковый пакет с озвучкой [Translate] Witch 3 does not install Russian language pack with voice

Translation: I purchased a CD with the Witcher 3 version (
    game of the year )
    for the this version I of DID not the find a language pack with Russian voice acting .

but for the regular version it was ... ok !!

That of After, I of had to the buy the regular version of The of of Witcher 3 and the install the the add-on as with
    the a language pack That had 3.14GB

downloaded the, the installation successful The WAS! but it is not the Russian game ! only
    subtitles that were before that.

Do you need help?
Thema:

1. Regarding Russian voice acting - Similar Threads - Regarding Russian voice

2. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop: So i am having an issue on streaming games like apex legends or fortnite or any games in general and i cant even stream on discord. Idk why but it keeps saying ur network is trash but i have a...
  5. Regarding Shipment Service issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding Shipment Service issue: I have placed a service for my xbox controller which is in service. For xbox service i got a mail to attach a shipment label in the product box and a form named "To Whom So Ever It May Concern" in...
  6. Please explain regarding hacked accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Please explain regarding hacked accounts: Long story short, packing started with an email to Microsoft which ended up hitting Xbox. Managed to have the account recovered only to find out that it was suspended indefinitely due to...
  7. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  8. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  9. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  10. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4