regarding parental control settings

Discus and support regarding parental control settings in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when i m trying to play forza horizon 3 through online mode it says feature is blocked as per your xbox live parental control settings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tanmaysinghal, Sep 18, 2018.

1. regarding parental control settings

when i m trying to play forza horizon 3 through online mode it says feature is blocked as per your xbox live parental control settings

:)

tanmaysinghal, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Finn500
    Finn500 Guest
    Password required for payment

Hi there,

I believe you can activate this option in the parental controls section of the Xbox Settings on the dashboard.

Regards,

Finn500, Sep 18, 2018
  3. NICOLASQM
    NICOLASQM Guest
    NICOLASQM, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

Hi! In this case someone with a parrent account has enabled parental control for your account. If that shouldn't be the case (e.g. if you're already full-aged) you should reach out to Xbox Support in order to let them fix this: Contact Us | Xbox Support

Julian_, Sep 18, 2018
  5. Hello, Tanmaysinghal!

Are you using a child account?

If you are, I would recommend signing into the adult account for your family and changing your privacy and online settings following the steps in

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/security

If you are in an adult account already, then I would recommend going into
    Settings>Account>Privacy & Online Safety>Xbox Live Privacy>View Details & Customize
    and making sure everything to allow you access with other people is the way that you'd like it to be.

Follow those steps and let us know how that works out for you!

Thanks

XBF Esteban R, Sep 19, 2018
  6. I m currently on windows 10 and was playing Forza horizon 3 but when i going to online play it shows me that.

and I m not getting your answer as I can't find the setting that you are telling

tanmaysinghal, Sep 19, 2018
  7. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    Hello there!

On windows 10 please refer to
    Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for
    steps on managing your privacy settings for the xbox app.

Let me know if this helps!

XBF Chris J, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: